What's new

87 martyred, 956 injured during 8-month siege in IOK

I trust the Western media more because their stories aren't vetted by the DGMO.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.in...re-verify-stories-on-indian-army-1507411/amp/

Indian media will lie to you Hindus. They lied to you about the imminent attack on pilgrims which was used to justify the lockdown in Kashmir and they will lie to you about the abuses which happen in Kashmir.
When you quote a news, it should be about blackout. Don't try to deflect, as for the link read that again. It's about quoting defense personnel if you're to publish news quoting defense personnel it should be vetted.

You are free to believe in whatever lies and BS your media feeds you. No one outside India buys those lies
Denial ain't just a river in Egypt
Yeah, and you believe some news published by a ragtag website from shoddy servers in Islamabad. Make perfect sense.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-51117025

Last edited:
It's about quoting defense personnel if you're to publish news quoting defense personnel it should be vetted.

Yes lol, your security forces are basically vetting and precensoring your news so that anything your media publishes is part of their narrative.

When you quote a news, it should be about blackout.

Why?

Yes lol, your security forces are basically vetting and precensoring your news so that anything your media publishes is part of their narrative.
So, when you're publishing news about a mil operation, sourcing from military why not? Especially when military have no idea of such operations happening and yet was reported in detail. How's that connected to Kashmir media blackout?

So, when you're publishing news about a mil operation, sourcing from military why not?

Alright, so you're OK with your DGMO censoring things. Now we've made that clear, don't tell me you find Indian media more reliable or accurate than international media. Just let everyone know you trust your DGMO over everyone else.

How's that connected to Kashmir media blackout?

Why the **** do you keep talking about the blackout. I'm talking about the reliability of Indian media and this story is very important because it sheds a light on how independent and reliable they are.

Alright, so you're OK with your DGMO censoring things. Now we've made that clear, don't tell me you find Indian media more reliable or accurate than international media. Just let everyone know you trust your DGMO over everyone else.
Operational details and how the operation went on need not be published. Why should the public know how the military conducts its operations? Is it that hard to grasp?

Why the **** do you keep talking about the blackout. I'm talking about the reliability of Indian media and this story is very important because it sheds a light on how independent and reliable they are.
When you butt in on a discussion, try to comprehend what's being discussed.

Operational details and how the operation went on need not be published. Why should the public know how the military conducts its operations? Is it that hard to grasp?

Hahaha of course the public needs to know how many people are dying in operations. That's how wars are stopped. The Americans only started protesting against the disastrous Vietnam war because they started learning about what they were actually doing there. Like I said, just let us know you're a bootlicker and we'll understand. You don't need to dress it up in bullshit about how you find Indian media reliable or trustworthy.

When you butt in on a discussion, try to comprehend what's being discussed.

I don't care about what's being discussed, I just wanted to comment on your blind acceptance of Indian media.

Hahaha of course the public needs to know how many people are dying in operations. That's how wars are stopped. The Americans only started protesting against the disastrous Vietnam war because they started learning about what they were actually doing there. Like I said, just let us know you're a bootlicker and we'll understand. You don't need to dress it up in bullshit about how you find Indian media reliable or trustworthy.

I don't care about what's being discussed, I just wanted to comment on your blind acceptance of Indian media.
Maybe you should ask this question to the Pakistan army if they publish operational details. Who is saying all this is surprising, a Pakistani given if someone publishes anything critical they're made to disappear in Pakistan. Now bugger off.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-52110702
https://www.vox.com/2018/3/27/17053776/pakistan-military-isi-journalists-abductions

Maybe you should ask this question to the Pakistan army if they publish operational details.

I have my opinions about things in Pakistan, but I'm not going to discuss them with a Hindu bootlicker trying to deflect.

Now bugger off.

Lmao slink off, you Hindu coward. Notice that when the time comes for you to post sources and article, you don't post your gutter Indian weeklies with their pre-verified DGMO stories. No, you post international news sources. Really makes you think.

I have my opinions about things in Pakistan, but I'm not going to discuss them with a Hindu bootlicker trying to deflect.

Lmao slink off, you Hindu coward. Notice that when the time comes for you to post sources and article, you don't post your gutter Indian weeklies with their pre-verified DGMO stories. No, you post international news sources. Really makes you think.
Default response these days when confronted. :blah:

Default response these days when confronted. :blah:

Wtf you didn't confront me. You changed the topic, cried a little about Pakistan, and then told me to go away. This is what you Hindus call confronting?

Wtf you didn't confront me. You changed the topic, cried a little about Pakistan, and then told me to go away. This is what you Hindus call confronting?
I called out your hypocrisy and lack of General Knowledge. Is that crime? You didn't give a reason why military shouldn't request media not to publish operational details. It's not violating any norms, rather it's pretty normal in all the countries. Secondly, you keep calling me a Hindu, why should that matter, whoever brings up religion in a discussion about something that's not even remotely religious is a religious nutjob. That's why I asked you to bugger off. Because I don't like those filths.

Back
Top Bottom