What's new

80% of Pakistan is under Terrorist Control............ Pakistan Intelligence Institutions

Time Stamp 3:21

Anyone even now having doubts about how far or should I say low the military establishment is willing to go just to keep these pigs in power and the reports they purposedly submitting trying to create a security crisis, its impact on the security of Pakistan, foreign investment, nuclear weapons program will be far reaching.
Exactly what an Indian colleague told me today.. that Pakland is mostly under terrorist control.. he was laughing while saying that.... so the matter of cricket, hockey teams visiting Pakistan is out of question.

Elections ho nahi saktay aur Pakistan matches ki dawat deta phir raha hai

Gwadar was nothing more than another real estate scam. Too many people in the country are lazy and like to earn money without working. Sometimes that is done through asking bribes or commissions, stealing, and at other times, speculative real estate market.

Agree, it was overhyped by Faujeets.

How do you hold land and drive up it's value? By repeating the same mantra of the establishment for the last 70 years, "strategic location". So the establishment tries to sell this scam by calling it strategic, potential naval base for China. Yet, a decade has gone by and still don't see a Chinese naval base? I'm sure they would build if you offer?

Exactly and you can't ask questions for some reason. Chalk it up to "foreign interference" or whatever. Faujeets kept spamming geo economics and yet neither Geo has improved there's only one Geo and that's the news channel...forget about the "economics".

Also, no one really lives in Western China. Xinjiang is just a desert. Not much industry there. Most of the population, along with industry, is in Eastern China. It's far cheaper to ship through sea than rail. Even if China were to ship through Pakistan, where is the rail connection? You can't feasibly build rail over the Khunjerab Pass. It's too high, cold, difficult to build rail or pipelines.

I kinda disagree with this it is in China's interest to develop more connectivity to the Eastern parts of the country. The reason why the media freaks out about the South China Sea is because they know in a war situtation they will try to blockade. If more connectivity is made to the eastern parts and to Pakistan, theoretically speaking, then supply routes won't be stopped.

But even if it was strategic, why the hell would anyone invest in Gwadar? There is no railroad infrastructure to load ports. There is not much highway if any in Balochistan.

To get from Gwadar to Quetta, the provincial capital, is a 12 hour drive.

The highway from Quetta to Karachi is very dangerous for drivers, many fatal car accidents happen there.

Karachi doesn't even have mass transit and is rated one of the most unlivable cities.

A mess all around.

Even if you have all the necessary infrastructure, what is the point if it can be blown up or truck drivers can be shot dead at the side of the road? Better yet, why would any foreigner invest in Pakistan where thanks to the establishment's policies, anyone or anything can be blown up at anytime?

Vote of No Confidence killed all enthusiasm for FDI in the foreseeable future.

Many Pakistani-Americans stuck their neck out for Pakistan for FDI and IT investment, despite Pakistan having a very negative image in the Western media. All of their hard work and sacrifices went down the drain. Despicable.

What industry exists in Balochistan? Is there any skilled labor in Balochistan? Does the manufacturing output of the entire country even produce enough goods to fill up even Karachi port? Last time I checked, the port seemed pretty empty. This country loves to build infrastructure it probably won't use.

There is, but miners and laborers are targeted by BLA. Any attempts to transfer skilled labor ends up being seen as "settler-colonialism" by BLA. The army has done a subpar job at ensuring the safety of these workers and investments.

Karachi is allowed to be held hostage which is straight up atrocious. No other country would tolerate that.

But you will definitely find housing developments and plots of land for sale in Gwadar. You will also find that the buyers are Pakistani and that there are no foreigner buyers. We can see that after a decade, aside from seeing a few structures built by China for PR and the few Urea shipments to Afghan, Gwadar remains nothing more than a failed housing development.

Very stark contrast to what we used to hear in 2016 LMAOO

But you will definitely find housing developments and plots of land for sale in Gwadar. You will also find that the buyers are Pakistani and that there are no foreigner buyers. We can see that after a decade, aside from seeing a few structures built by China for PR and the few Urea shipments to Afghan, Gwadar remains nothing more than a failed housing development.
There's an airport that just finished construction to the failed housing society too 💀

Gwadar has been very poorly handled

Anyone even now having doubts about how far or should I say low the military establishment is willing to go just to keep these pigs in power and the reports they purposedly submitting trying to create a security crisis, its impact on the security of Pakistan, foreign investment, nuclear weapons program will be far reaching.

You won a lot of brownie points with your critical analysis. We have been saying the same thing for decades now, but your awam is steeped in jahiliyat.

Am I seeing a sea change in our Pakistani awam? Are they going to back their establishment after the crisis is over or demand for change?

Wait for Naya Pakistan to emerge.

P.S. When Indian Cricket team cancels their trip to Pakistan, it is based on these reports.

The people running Pakistan are now confirmed to be mentally ill this is Muammar Gaddafi levels of mental illness.

It reminds me about that time when he said these fighting him in the libyan civil war were drugged youths elaborating that something were putten into these kids yoghurts turning them into terrorists. But in truth He was fighting democratic inspired youths and teenage rebels in Tripoli and Bengazi.. He was basically fighting millennials who were inspired by democracy.

Now Pakistan has even gone beyond that level of retardation.

The American MOD came out few days later officially declaring Gaddafi mentally ill after these specific statements regarding the yoghurt made the arounds:lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl:

So now Pakistan is claiming this and the question is what is next.. 2 billion of the world population are terrorist
Now the question remains is which sewer hole will Shehbaz hide in when democracy comes a knockin'.

Last edited:
There was an underlying aspect to it - it was to be China’s “Bahrain” . That hasn’t materialized as such … yet.
If the Chinese can build a base in Djibouti or even Antarctica, I'm sure they would have built it in Pakistan by now if given permission. Which probably is the case, they never got permission.

I suspect establishment seems to be firmly within the US camp. Bajwa called into question China not being a reliable ally, he's not wrong either.
But how can you argue with success? If the goose is laying golden eggs, pick up the eggs and live well.
No disagreement here. I'm sure many active duty officers made a buck off of selling beach-front plots. Let's not forget how the Navy literally delayed and essentially blackmailed Gwadar Port by laying claim to the most important tracts of land. You can read for yourself in the link below:

There's an airport that just finished construction to the failed housing society too 💀

Gwadar has been very poorly handled
That airport is probably more poorly built than Islamabad Airport. Imagine walking inside the airport underneath a leaking roof whenever it rains. If there is one I've learned, it's that most people in that country can't do anything right.
You won a lot of brownie points with your critical analysis. We have been saying the same thing for decades now, but your awam is steeped in jahiliyat.

Am I seeing a sea change in our Pakistani awam? Are they going to back their establishment after the crisis is over or demand for change?

Wait for Naya Pakistan to emerge.

P.S. When Indian Cricket team cancels their trip to Pakistan, it is based on these reports.
That's grand, coming from a country otherwise known for being the world's largest open-air toilet, where you see pogroms, regular communal violence, or where Delhi is called the world's rape capital.

Why don't you get your house in order first before looking across the border?

Those living in glass houses, mustn't throw stones!

The Chinese have basically reduced their investment in Pakistan to bare minimum after Bajwa’s RCO.

You jump into the US camp unilaterally and with a slight nudge from the US and then call out Chinese for their inferior weapons. The Chinese are not known for making explicit comments but they must have got the point across to the Pakistani FO ie we are reducing investments to bare minimum and recuperating back whatever loans you owe us.

Gwadar will be going nowhere at least for the foreseeable future. Lets hope the establishment isn’t successful in duping another potential investor.

Sincerely hope Iran works on their port that helps bring prosperity.

Exactly what an Indian colleague told me today.. that Pakland is mostly under terrorist control.. he was laughing while saying that.... so the matter of cricket, hockey teams visiting Pakistan is out of question.

Elections ho nahi saktay aur Pakistan matches ki dawat deta phir raha hai

Don't worry.

October 8 ko magically all the terrorism will vanish!

You are absolutely right. How low could these people go! To postpone elections, they are endangering national security.

That's grand, coming from a country otherwise known for being the world's largest open-air toilet, where you see pogroms, regular communal violence, or where Delhi is called the world's rape capital.

Why don't you get your house in order first before looking across the border?

Those living in glass houses, mustn't throw stones!
WE will, when you stop the proxy war. We have nothing to do with you.

Indian media took this AG claims very seriously. Genius AG and PDM..

Back
Top Bottom