What's new

8-yr-old girl married off to a frog in TN

Frog - DOG - Whats next ?? an alligator

This why we call it incredible India where anything, which no one can imagine, can happen... All extremes one can imagine.. Only indians can understand India and not even the God who created them....LOL

RK

Let's face it, the Indians are a totally different breed. Their religion permits them to do the craziest of things. Men and women even marry to dogs in India. Hey, everyone their own thing, right? LOL

Girl weds dog to break 'evil spell'

d81972bd24fd554cc7cff6c0159b2984.jpg

A nine-year-old tribal girl in eastern India has married a stray dog as part of a ritual to ward off an "evil spell" on her, Indian newspapers have reported.

An Indian villager poses with his dog and Karnamoni Ha
The girl promised to "take care of the dog"
The girl, Karnamoni Handsa, had to be married quickly because she had a tooth rooted to her upper gum, which is considered a bad omen by her Santhal tribe in the remote village of Khanyhan, about 60 kilometres (37 miles) from Calcutta.

"Members of the village jury asked us to get her married to a dog or to face the bad omen," the girl's father was quoted as saying by the AFP news agency.

The tribe elders said the marriage would not affect the girl's life, and that she would be free to marry again later and did not need to divorce the dog.

"It will not spoil her future. We will marry her off to eligible bachelor when she grows up," the girl's mother told AFP.

'No regret'

The wedding - which took place on 11 June - was attended by more than 100 guests, who danced to the beating of drums and drank home-made liquor.

"I have no regret in marrying the dog Bacchan. I am fond of the dog who moves around our locality," the girl told the AFP.

"Bacchan is a stray dog who survives on left-overs. I will take care of the dog," she added.

Indian newspapers reported that local police officials had ordered an inquiry into the incident.

The Santhals - most of whom are sharecroppers - are a large tribe living in the states of West Bengal and neighbouring Bihar and Jharkhand.

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/3004930.stm

What is this world getting at... We should acknowledge that it's wrong. Something has to be done about such superstitions.

Last edited:
Only in India. Incredible indeed............Yeh hai Hindustan meri jaan.......:rofl::enjoy::rofl:

Last edited:
Again...I repeat that this is a Harmless custom.

Check out this like to understand more about how femals kids from Pakistan and Afghanistan are married off to men much much older than themselves. The people who commit such crimes site the Prophet as justification for their evil deeds.

Typical Childish and moronic behaviour displayed by yet another of our Indian members. What's this thread about? the INDIAN girl getting married to a Freaking toad! Don't derail the thread with your childish antics with hints of some sort of a pathetic revenge.

Last edited:
Check out this like to understand more about how femals kids from Pakistan and Afghanistan are married off to men much much older than themselves. The people who commit such crimes site the Prophet as justification for their evil deeds.

Even if i pay attention to your off-topic senseless bu.llshit, ill say, it still is far far better than marrying to a dog and a frog. Wont you agree? :smitten:

Last edited:
Even if i pay attention to your off-topic senseless bu.llshit, ill say, it still is far far better then marrying to a dog and a frog. Wont you agree? :smitten:

Lol precisely! As you said earlier, A dog "Kinda" makes sense in the long run. But a toad?

:lol:

wow i couldnt stop but to laugh are you serious i thank my ancester that they accepted the beautifull n clean religion ISLAM !

It is relavant because, when a small girl marries a old man, her life is destroyed whereas when she is married to a frog, it is just a harmless superstition. They probably play this marriage game for a day or a week and after that everyone just moves on and the girl gets to have a real marriage when she grows up.

Is it so hard to get the difference between the two and to understand which one of them is infinite times more awful??? Think rationally..

You can't justify your petty little revenge you did back there. You could try, but you'd fail. If you were SO concerned about that poor little girl, you should've made another thread. By posting that here, it clearly made you come out looking like an Insecure individual looking for some sort of a rebound.

Which in my opinion, is quite Sad.:disagree:

Only in India. Incredible indeed............hai hai india meri jaan .......:rofl::enjoy::rofl:

No doubt about that.. Only an Indian can understand how incredible India is. Anything ever invented by the mankind is still used and practiced in India. You imagine it and we have it...

from naked man to Burka clad woman
People offering water to the sun
earliest from of languages when man was just learning to make simple sounds
36000 Gods and goddesses
and many more in pipe line...hahhahahaa. Who says God made us....we made gods....hahahhaah
we worship rivers, trees, mountains...birds.. anything...

India is the most complex nation on the face of Earth. What to talk of man, even God has difficulty in understand India....

Chak de India...

RK

Looks like you and Ali.009 are watching too many x-rated (not to mention unislamic) videos and are letting your imagination running wild!!!!!!!!!!

Well carry on.....whatever satisfies your appetite. As long as it doesn't hurt anyone, i guess it is okay...

There's a fine line between understanding Sarcasm and acting like a complete degenerate. You sir, have picked the second option. Congratulations! :tup:

They probably play this marriage game for a day or a week and after that everyone just moves on and the girl gets to have a real marriage when she grows up.

Oh plisssss, can you read simple english? If yes then pliss refer back to the article to prove your bogus claim.

Good times....................:china:

I have a question................ does the frog come with the danda it is sitting on? just wondering.............

Last edited:
No doubt about that.. Only an Indian can understand how incredible India is. Anything ever invented by the mankind is still used and practiced in India. You imagine it and we have it...

from naked man to Burka clad woman
People offering water to the sun
earliest from of languages when man was just learning to make simple sounds
36000 Gods and goddesses
and many more in pipe line...hahhahahaa. Who says God made us....we made gods....hahahhaah
we worship rivers, trees, mountains...birds.. anything...

India is the most complex nation on the face of Earth. What to talk of man, even God has difficulty in understand India....

Chak de India...

RK

Good way to avoid embarrassment. new word invented by our neighbors to mask their pagan traditions under the garb of incredible.

Atleast, have the courage to admit what is wrong with your society.

Good way to avoid embarrassment. new word invented by our neighbors to mask their pagan traditions under the garb of incredible.

Atleast, have the courage to admit what is wrong with your society.

I think the better option for me is to agree with you..

RK

Back
Top Bottom