What's new

8 Things from India that Pakistan must ban Right Now

@Laozi i think u never tasted Pakistani mango? Portraying Canadian PM here is inappropriate as he represented culture of all communities living thr. Rest is all bollywood crap.
Who trust dawn other than indians?

Well y not we bane down :azn: and put article 6 on them:woot::woot: , UK bane new world ;)y cant we:enjoy: , ,,, And bane all Indian content . once and for ever:enjoy::enjoy:;);)...................................................................................................
Note: We also need to bane all Pigeons crossing in to India ....... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Never ending BS.

DAWN, Tribune and GEO.

Seems like foreign NGOs have got an increase in funding. Expect even more horse shyte coming from the above three.

That implies that all media outlets in Pakistan are undercover Indian propaganda agencies.

Ban Katrina.. even her posters must be wiped off..
Shadeed qisam ka complex hota hai is ki 28" ki kmar daikh k.
pata nahi lakiron ko inta zyda patla honey ka kya shoq hota hay.idhar hum kha kha kay mar agye hain waist majal hay jo 29 say opper chali jaye:suicide2:

I always hear it they have intrests or are indian agents or stuff like that but never understand how ?

DAWN has vested business interests in India, you'll never see them criticizing the Indian ban on Pakistani media.

Never ending BS.

DAWN, Tribune and GEO.

Seems like foreign NGOs have got an increase in funding. Expect even more horse shyte coming from the above three.

I personally enjoy satire and like to read satire articles ( have read many criticizing our institutions from military to court) but this seriously lacked humor. It was just not funny. Writer should have done better bcz this could have been far better rather than the sloppy work he did now.

So you are one of those creatures ....who eat everything but never get fat . No even a sign

pata nahi lakiron ko inta zyda patla honey ka kya shoq hota hay.idhar hum kha kha kay mar agye hain waist majal hay jo 29 say opper chali jaye:suicide2:

BAN MANGOES!

57ff76204fd0b.jpg

Mango seems to be a Pakistan, see how india girls are flirting with him just like Fawad Khan.

That implies that all media outlets in Pakistan are undercover Indian propaganda agencies.

Not all, but these three (DAWN, Tribune, GEO) are famous for undermining Pakistan's national security and promoting foreign narrative..

Might not necessarily be traitors but they are putting their own interest (business, personal) above the national security most of the time.

And this should not be tolerated.

Thats why I said, DAWN wings needs to be clipped, these Aholes will go to any length to harm the national interests of Pakistan even at the cost of mocking our values and our ways.

I personally enjoy satire and like to read satire articles ( have read many criticizing our institutions from military to court) but this seriously lacked humor. It was just not funny. Writer should have done better bcz this could have been far better rather than the sloppy work he did now.

Might be from Nadeem Charsi Paratha.

He is famous for writing the most humorless humor.

Not all, but these three (DAWN, Tribune, GEO) are famous for undermining Pakistan's national security and promoting foreign narrative..

Might not necessarily be traitors but they are putting their own interest (business, personal) above the national security most of the time.

And this should not be tolerated.

Don't you think that the whole point of having independent & private media is to have a different and opposing view on subjects. National broadcasting channels will obviously be pro nation.

What a piece of trash. Common people people in Pakistan give a sh!t to all Indian stuff. We don't want anything Indian in Pakistan at all.

Then TRY banning Urdu language and also Bollywood music in Marriages :p:

@Laozi i think u never tasted Pakistani mango? Portraying Canadian PM here is inappropriate as he represented culture of all communities living thr. Rest is all bollywood crap.
Who trust dawn other than indians?
Which newspaper do you trust in Pakistan ?

In India all newspapers are referred as #presstitudes as they print anything for money :D

Mango seems to be a Pakistan, see how india girls are flirting with him just like Fawad Khan.
In India We let girls flirt just like boys.

In Pakistan only the Fawads flirt AND the Qandeels are butchered

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom