What's new

8 Terrorist Dispatched in Tank Through an IBO !

#Pakistan Joint Security Forces and the Pakistani Army conducts major counterterrorism mission in Tank, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

The IBO ended this morning with EIGHT terrorists dead, with no casualties to own forces.

Congratulations on the successful CT mission to the XI Corps.

Guys I think I figured out the forum and problem in pakistan. Jesuits and Catholics operate out of Sindh territory and support state murderers such as Anwar. It's christian criminals.... it's them. This explains the catholic vietnamese guy defending the west.

Extra judicial murders of Pashtuns. The blackwater guy is a "catholic". Police murders in USA-> Biden catholic unionist. Blair Anglo-Saxon ->Catholic

Catholics are leftists and unionists. Also explains the Richelau fgt who doesn't listen. This Archediocese needs to be blown up and Sindh treated like Dalits.

Attachments

• 2023 November 16  Thursday, 00 12 ... 9551.png
    2023 November 16 Thursday, 00 12 ... 9551.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 46
Anyone acting against Pashtuns is controlled by Sindh christians and jesuits. This is something India can help with.

Repeat: Supporters of the state murderer Rao Anwar, one is a Sindh politician with an Catholic/Jesuit upbringing. This is relevant to the Pakistani military.

Attachments

• 2023 November 16  Thursday, 00 12 ... 9551.png
    2023 November 16 Thursday, 00 12 ... 9551.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 41
Guys I think I figured out the forum and problem in pakistan. Jesuits and Catholics operate out of Sindh territory and support state murderers such as Anwar. It's christian criminals.... it's them. This explains the catholic vietnamese guy defending the west.

Extra judicial murders of Pashtuns. The blackwater guy is a "catholic". Police murders in USA-> Biden catholic unionist. Blair Anglo-Saxon ->Catholic

Catholics are leftists and unionists. Also explains the Richelau fgt who doesn't listen. This Archediocese needs to be blown up and Sindh treated like Dalits.
I mean.. what....!!!!!

I mean.. what....!!!!!
1700056954250.png

His upbringing:

1700056975865.png

And Anwar is Sindh, also.

This is it. This is the problem and what USA/UK is hiding in Pakistan. They fool Pashtuns by bringing Sindh police up to abuse Pashtuns, who think it's northern police. It's not. They're from this Sindh area with these connections.

Anwar has 444 Pashtuns murdered, working for Catholics and Jesuits Sindhs from 2012-2019.

Anwar has 444 Pashtuns murdered, working for Catholics and Jesuits Sindhs from 2012-2019.
1700057366158.png

They're aquitting a catholic/jesuit connected sindh. He got away with 444 murders up to this point, but was only "discovered" after a celeb murder. So they were ok with it up to that point.

So we know that he was operating as a murderer of Pashtuns, for the state, on behalf of catholics and jesuits. The sindh are the problem (obviously catholic and jesuits greenlight the murderers they deploy through unions)

Op is one of them, he is only interested in "Pashtun terrorists"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom