What's new

8 Days in Northern Pakistan under 1 lac

Makes no sense to me! A 'family' visa category is implicitly more secure than a 'tourist' one. And given the recent removal of the NOC to visit almost all of Pakistan for even foreign tourists, what you experienced sounded like either ignorance by the officer or still some confusion in the laws.

Do you live in Karachi year-around? I am trying to convince my wife (a 'Southern Belle') to move to Pakistan permanently but she can't--at least not yet. Your wife's experience there may help convince her. Thanks.
I think it's both the ego of officer and confusion in the law , other officers try to tell this one dude to let us pass but he didnt .

For your next part ..i'll let my wife respond to it here is what she has to say about your post .

Fatima : I think a good thing is small steps and paitience, I'm a little set in my ways yet I always pick my husband over anything. It helps his family is so welcoming and kind and so are the neighbors. Pakistan is good about that haha, and as for any comforts at home she may be concerned about there is alot of flexibility depending on what you two agree on. If there is something she likes or wants that isn't in Pakistan try to help her keep an open mind. Creativity is a life saver. If there is a food she will miss it can be fun to try and recreate it together, or maybe clothing styles, there are very pretty clothes in Pakistan as well to wear out if not in the home at least.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom