What's new

78 skyscrapers approved in mumbai in one day..

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i don't agree with you our government is not only corrupt it is ghadar.

Many people tried to make Pakistan better. They were kicked out by the government.

Its a long story i cannot tell you all here.
Try completing your arguements sir .
When you will not make things clear to other people then doubts will always remain in peoples mind :azn:

Good for India with so many skyscrapers coming up. Quite interestingly all pictures of mumbai is taken from a bird perspective. Would be nice to see how well-maintained it is on the ground. Btw skyscrapercity.com is a good source to follow the development of any city of the world(including pakistani and indian)

My personal choice would be to live in a Islamabad villa rather than in a apartment(unless it was a double storeyed penthouse with a huge rooftop garden).

Try completing your arguements sir .
When you will not make things clear to other people then doubts will always remain in peoples mind :azn:

Ok i will tell you in short.

Many people tried to make economy of Pakistan better by industrializing it but who ever tried this was treated very badly by the government. Government was treating them like they are against them in result they ran away from Pakistan and settled in other countries.

Many people tried to make economy of Pakistan better by industrializing it but who ever tried this was treated very badly by the government. Government was treating them like they are against them in result they ran away from Pakistan and settled in other countries.
OK i trust u but then i find a man by the name of Imran Khan . I suppose he is also in favour of pakistans development but then why hasnt he ran away from Pakistan :coffee:

Army's job is not to run the country but to defend its borders..Period.

Responsibility of army is to protect nation from every threat.

OK i trust u but then i find a man by the name of Imran Khan . I suppose he is also in favour of pakistans development but then why hasnt he ran away from Pakistan :coffee:

Government haven't treated him bad yet.

Another question which arrises is what benefit will Pakistans government get by stopping Pakistans private players to do their job ?

Responsibility of army is to protect nation from every threat.

Then Sorry to say..your Army has a low opinion on the intelligence of the general population to elect able leaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom