What's new

78 skyscrapers approved in mumbai in one day..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude when i see lahore and Karachi in the endless youtube videos i sometimes sit back and realise that this is just the same as lucknow . How can you uys even think of competing with the tier 2 cities of India . Trust me u guys have a lot to catch up . This hollow pride will take you nowhere .
U showed me a group of apartments and called it development :rofl: . Really dude stop being in denial mode

See my previous post i said mumbai is better.

And on youtube there is BS propaganda about pakistan.

See post # 118 this project is almost completed.

Dont know dude. The pic in 118 doesnt look the same as in the renders. I took it for another projects.

I was talking about patna and lucknow.

There was a time when Lahore was compared to Delhi and Khi with Bom. Now the comparision is with Patna and Lucknow. Now thats what I am talking bout. :P :P

See my previous post i said mumbai is better.

And on youtube there is BS propaganda about pakistan.
In youtube i always try to find the positives of pakistan .
I really appreciate your karachi mayor for the development that he has started .....what was his name ......maybe mustafa kalam .

Lucknow_skyline.png
The Ambedkar maidan , GM :tup:

spaceout.gif

Corrupt governments one after another.

What can Govt do when all the funds are funnelled thru the Army. First try build a strong Democratic govt or atleast the govt which can do what it decides and has no obligations from a hidden power.

The base has been weak since 1950. what do u expect suddenly?

Corrupt governments one after another.
You might agree with me that the goverment sitting in India is possibly more corrupt than your entire tenure of governments in Pakistan , but still we are developing .
My point is laying every fault upon the government isnt quite right on your part :coffee:

What can Govt do when all the funds are funnelled thru the Army. First try build a strong Democratic govt or atleast the govt which can do what it decides and has no obligations from a hidden power.

The base has been weak since 1950. what do u expect suddenly?

Whenever there was an army take over in Pakistan it was because of massive civilian government corruption.

You might agree with me that the goverment sitting in India is possibly more corrupt than your entire tenure of governments in Pakistan , but still we are developing .
My point is laying every fault upon the government isnt quite right on your part :coffee:

No i don't agree with you our government is not only corrupt it is ghadar.

Many people tried to make Pakistan better. They were kicked out by the government.

Its a long story i cannot tell you all here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom