What's new

764 Pakistanis granted Indian citizenship in 3 years: Govt

Let me ask this. How many Indians are moving or have moved to Pakistan? Thousands!! :lol:

indian girls have to wait a longtime to get Pakistani citizenship - there is a NGO that fights for their rights, my family was able to get Pakistani nationality fairly quickly for my sister-in-law, but we had some help from govt officials.

Rafi whats the name of that NGO which works for citizenship rights of Indian girls?And no more of your family and personal experience bs which are all lies which cannot be substantiated-be it your fictional hindu ancestors or fictional sister in law.

I said majority of pakistanis living better than indians... if you count singers and minorities as majority, i have no words...

btw you took all this time to make a meme :lol:

per capita income of Pakistan is 40-50 percent less than India and the gap is widening every passing year.In hdi Pakistan is categorised in low while India is in medium(my state Kerala being very high among scandinavian nations and australia).

India is just a country with pearls of peace. Majority of your country is **** poor. Dont understand why anyone out of his right mind would move to India especially when majority of Pakistanis live better in Pakistan than in India.
india might be a **** poor nation,but we do not live on aids granted to us by other nations....guess what that makes ur country??? **** beggar :woot:

Its very regretful that India is giving citizenship to all types of people.:tdown:

I agree, unfortunately it's a shame that our neighbor(s) cannot treat their minorities properly. Therefore they end up in India to get a better future.

I agree, unfortunately it's a shame that our neighbor(s) cannot treat their minorities properly. Therefore they end up in India to get a better future.

Thats why we have millions of Muhajirs :rolleyes:

No one's killing them, those who'd like to leave for "the land of the pure" is more than welcome to do so.

However even your own artists/models/politicians are begging for asylum :P

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/115397-adnan-sami-says-mee-mumbaikar.html

Hindu politician resigns from Sindh assembly; moves to India - Hindustan Times

Anyways I have friends from Sri Nagar, they said they hate India and call Indian Kashmir as Indian Occupied Kashmir... A Singer and a politican isnt enough to back up your point, when the whole of Kashmir population hates India... See the recent event in Sri Nagar where Pakistan flag was hoisted

Anyways I have friends from Sri Nagar, they said they hate India and call Indian Kashmir as Indian Occupied Kashmir... A Singer and a politican isnt enough to back up your point, when the whole of Kashmir population hates India... See the recent event in Sri Nagar where Pakistan flag was hoisted

I'm from Jammu as well. And like I said, those who cannot get along with other religions can leave for "the land of the pure".

Your own minorities and politicians are begging to come to India :woot:

When Indians cross to PK or BD which is alright as those were part of India before. But if any insane person from either of those country crosses to India, which means two nation theory is invalid. Indians are feeling a sense of euphoria when a Muslim comes to India for living?? LOL

I'm from Jammu as well. And like I said, those who cannot get along with other religions can leave for "the land of the pure".

Your own minorities and politicians are begging to come to India :woot:

Your minorities are already here... :woot: And as I said, a singerand some minorities, doesnt prove your point

When Indians cross to PK or BD which is alright as those were part of India before. But if any insane person from either of those country crosses to India, which means two nation theory is invalid. Indians are feeling a sense of euphoria when a Muslim comes to India for living?? LOL

No Muslim comes to India my friend... They later start to worship in Hindu temples, how are they Muslim?

Well it depends, it has to be done legally. The proper papers and documents are required, they can't just sneak in like most of your countrymen/women.

Good for these people. I feel the Indian Govt should make sure that all non-Muslims from Pak and BD move to India. They get persecuted and it is our duty to take them.

India is just a country with pearls of peace. Majority of your country is **** poor. Dont understand why anyone out of his right mind would move to India especially when majority of Pakistanis live better in Pakistan than in India.

When I travel around the I find Pakistanis from all walks of life in many of the countries they don't have a very great life there the most recent one was in NORWAY. They bear the extream cold and have to make it on state grants and and don't have great jobs due to lack of skills but still they don't want to go back to Pakistan.

I am sure it has nothing to do with the situation in Pakistan...It is just what the individual thinks of his current place of stay and his options back home.It is the same around the globe with all nationals.

The real test will be if these people stay put or return back to their original country.....if they return at some point in time you will have answer to your question.

Back
Top Bottom