What's new

74% Pakistanis satisfied with life: survey

ajpirzada

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
* Fifty-four percent respondents happy or very happy with their income, profession

ISLAMABAD: A recent survey has revealed that more than half of Pakistanis are content with their lives.

According to the survey carried out by Gallup Pakistan for the Gilani Research Foundation, majority of the Pakistanis appeared to be satisfied with their lives.

“A significant 74 percent of the respondents claim to be a lot or at least somewhat satisfied with their lives. However, the prevailing law and order situation in the country is a source of concern for many,” the report said.

The survey questioned men and women across the country about “how happy or unhappy are you regarding your income, profession, relatives, relations with others, personal health, and law and order situation”.

Most of the people, 74 percent, said they were satisfied and only 19 percent said they had little or no satisfaction with their lives. Seven percent did not respond.

With regards to economic well-being, most of the people said they were happy with their income and profession.

Income:

When the respondents were asked “how happy or unhappy you are regarding your income”, 54 percent said they were happy or very happy about their income and only 14 percent said they were unhappy or very unhappy.

Most of the respondents, 56 percent, also seemed happy or very happy with their profession.

When the same question was asked regarding personal interaction with others, 62 percent respondents said they were happy or very happy with their relations with others and 55 percent were happy or very happy with their relatives.

A majority of respondents, 56 percent, said they are happy with their personal health, while only nine percent said they were unpleased with it.

Law and order was the only issue which most of the people seemed to be unhappy about. app

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

im quite confused now:undecided:

Gilani Research Foundation,

Hmmmmmmm! I mean really folks!

Lol these 74 % must be Pakistani politicians, Army and Secret Service Officers.. they must be very satisfied..

Gilani Research Foundation,

Hmmmmmmm! I mean really folks!
I wouldn't be surprised... There's a saying that describes this condition, "Mast mahol, tay mithay chowl".

Seriously if you go to Pakistan, life is normal. Its only out here we go like "OMG OMG OMG OMG". Now thats not a good thing either, but just explaining their mindset.

I wouldn't be surprised... There's a saying that describes this condition, "Mast mahol, tay mithay chowl".

Seriously if you go to Pakistan, life is normal. Its only out here we go like "OMG OMG OMG OMG". Now thats not a good thing either, but just explaining their mindset.

yes indeed!:enjoy:until u get surprised!:guns:of course it depends which part of the country one is in!

yes indeed!:enjoy:until u get surprised!:guns:of course it depends which part of the country one is in!
I'm talking about Lahore and Karachi... Peshawaris say the same thing too.

But if you look from the outside, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Islamabad, Quetta, Pindi all seem to be burning.

Funny thing is back when things were good, we on the outside would go like wow, Pakistan is progressing, and the people on the inside would be like "Are you crazy, Yahan toh khanay k lalay paray huay hain". Funny people, Pakistanis.

Since rest of pakistan is like walkign on - land mines.
they asked all the questions from - prime minster and president house . to make this graph .

Since rest of pakistan is like walkign on - land mines.
they asked all the questions from - prime minster and president house . to make this graph .

YES very true ost of us dont have LEGS....the got blown up by landmines....come visit us sometime why don't u...:hitwall::hitwall::crazy:

Cant comment on the mentioned percentage, but it cant be said that pakistan ppls are not happy with their life just bcoz there are problems going on in some districts its not all over pakistan, there are many places were there is no issuse and everybody live a peacefull life.

YES very true ost of us dont have LEGS....the got blown up by landmines....come visit us sometime why don't u...:hitwall::hitwall::crazy:

LOl ZOB bro, it was metaphorically spoken, the intention was to - pin point the error,
Here i was tryign to say- pakistan is buring right now because some wrong stand by gop and other authorities, so its impossible to see this kind of % .
I bet people of pakistan want much more as they deserve much more.
the satisfaction is only inthe court of politicians.

P.S- i been to pakistan and loved the place, chill :tup:

The survey is about life of individuals and not about law and order situation. Its right that most of the people have replied in positive about their own lives whereas the survery clearly said that law and order situation is the only thing which had worried the entire nation.
So i would ask the Indians here please do not try to derail this thread.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom