What's new

73 killed as Maoists ambush CRPF team

**** the maoists. Kill them ol. . What the state gov doing?

70 is a big number. Are they only jawans or some officers also came under fire.?? Because india is already short on officers.

They were just police officers not military units.

CRPF : Central reserve Police Force

Had they been Military units , casualties would have been lighter. Not only due to their increase training but more well equipped units.

totally shocking news..absolutely disgusted that these many jawans were killed....its about time chidambaram stop his fluent talk and take some strong action...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...
salute to all the martyrs

Big mistake by Maoists.. They just crossed the threashold and the sympathisers will be all so reluctant to bat for them now..

Ya....we keep on saying this. Instead of going after these scumbags, we just keep increasing our thresholds.:angry:

the operation against naxals has gobe horribly wrong. Questions should be raised about intelligence inputs and heads should roll. Thiss is terrible terrible setback.

We should not get demoralized by this, just need to rethink our strategy. Army is not an option yet, This is a kiddish mistake from CRPF Think Tanks to not anticipate such incidents while moving in there.

We further need helicopters tracking the movement of personals. Troops have to be combat ready 24/7 while on mission.

I hope their sacrifice does not go in vain and strong action is taken.

They were just police officers not military units.

CRPF : Central reserve Police Force

Had they been Military units , casualties would have been lighter. Not only due to their increase training but more well equipped units.

They were not "just" police officers.They were police pesonnel of our nation and their loss of lives is no way less than an armymen.Both live die for the same cause.

Dont play pity Plotics here.
Keep your filty mouth shut .We in India are well aware what was the situation during BJP rule and how good was Advani as HM.

Naredra Modi is you ideal

all the menace is due to people and political parties like your

My deepest condolence to Martyrs

Jai Hind

Mr mallu,

Remember under BJP we won Kargil! There was no internal turmoil like Maoists, its all what Congress has been upto, as BJP surges in South and to win West Bengal Elections!

I would suggest u stop worshiping Italians, and open ur eyes to see facts how Congress inaction is deeply conceived in the idea of using Maoists to their tune to get their rivals out similar to khalistani movement in punjab!

Congress party is like devil!
Say whatever u wanna say! U will get a befitting reply, as after todays incident Congress has lost all respect in my eyes!

:sniper: :sick: Congress/Maoists/Communist/Marxists/Stalinists/leninists

..... This is a kiddish mistake from CRPF Think Tanks to not anticipate such incidents while moving in there.....

Kiddish mistake????? Did I read that right? 70 CRPF jawans died and you are saying kiddish mistake. Absurd. This is rather a blunder. That too a big one. It doesn't need a genius to figure out that if you are in enemy's stronghold, you need to be on your toes everytime and be prepared.
Only thing the GOI needs to do is involve air power like US is doing in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
:angry:

shhhhh don't make voice let the govt sleep

sleep.jpg

Mr mallu,

Remember under BJP we won Kargil! There was no internal turmoil like Maoists, its all what Congress has been upto, as BJP surges in South and to win West Bengal Elections!

I would suggest u stop worshiping Italians, and open ur eyes to see facts how Congress inaction is deeply conceived in the idea of using Maoists to their tune to get their rivals out similar to khalistani movement in punjab!

Congress party is like devil!
Say whatever u wanna say! U will get a befitting reply, as after todays incident Congress has lost all respect in my eyes!

:sniper: :sick: Congress/Maoists/Communist/Marxists/Stalinists/leninists

well pls shut your mouth also don't go off topic

talk on some logic

no army is not the answer CRPF and local poilce and kill the rats but the problem is leader are not giving them free hands
but now they have to think

You are right, I met few CRPF guys in Delhi few months back. They have mentioned that they got controlled ammo and they have to keep record of every bullet fired.

Absurd.... how can they fight the rats with no intell no ammo?

wow these guys are getting a very bad beating... so much for "operation green hunt".. anyways RIP to the soldiers.. no disrespect to them... its a very sad loss for their families....

but seriously... i guess it was true when they said that Maoists are most dangerous militants in whole India... i have not seen the security forces get such a bad beating.. this is turning out to be even worse than Sri Lanka ops against LTTE...

Mr Iqbal,

Realize that Indian Army is not fighting Maoists but police and ill-equipped para-military forces.

Please do have a Look at Taliban attacks on seasoned Pakistani army in NWFP, and on USA and Nato forces in Afghanistan!

After you do ur due research then we will talk about who and where is getting a "good beating".

Maoist problem in India has support of Congress and funding and training from out-side forces, Does name Chairman Mao reminds you of someone?

Khalistani movement started like this, was put to an END when the water went over head!

So before commenting irresponsibly, do look at situations world over and making demented statements!

Guys.. dont make this a debate on Indian politics here.. stay on topic... and delete the off topic comments from your posts

Ya....we keep on saying this. Instead of going after these scumbags, we just keep increasing our thresholds.:angry:

sad but true.. But I dont think it will be the case this time around.. The jump in the intensity is a bit too much...May turn out to be a costly mistake for Maoists..

btw, has anyone seen the maoists casualties from the Op Green Hunt.?? Havent seen that anywhere till now...

Back
Top Bottom