What's new

72% Pakistanis believe if war erupts between Pakistan and India, latter will lose

Shahadat hai matloob e maqsood momin
Na male ghaneemat na kishwar e kushai
Something like that

That is the reason why such surveys always have high hopes from the Army. The people in Pakistan are not afraid of death and that is one of the reason for so many suicide bomb blasts as well. They also think the way way that if war takes place, the least our people will be bothered about is the loss of soldier as someone else with more energy will replace it, the motive has to be achieved.

PS: Not saying whether its right or wrong but the general perception is such that if war breaks out, the people will happily offer their life to defend the nation or even invade India

That is the nature of sheeple and they don't know any better than their generals. If the past wars is anything to go by it always ended in stalemate and we all know the reason why. So, this bravado is for nothing.

And then we blame them for being hopeful to beat us in Cricket World cup. Mauka Mauka revised. :D

Oh really, allow me to feed you your own medicine, while talking about any future wars, you ran back to 1971 to save face , what's happening in IOK is present day scenario.....so take it like a man.
Lol, you never won any war against us, we never lost an inch of our territory, we rule kashmir too, not sure if I have to save face, again, be a man and admit that you have never won a single war and have zero possibilities in wining one in future :D

In 1971 pa got thrashed badly, 50k surrendered soldiers, that is the Indian version....I'm curious to know what the Pakistani version is?

Wish that there were no Bengalis, played in hand of IA (Mukti Bahni) against PA otherwise history would have been different today but we learnt the lesson. However, some of the historian tells somewhere that even after the surrender on that particular date/day, there were several reports of rape and mass murders of Bengalis afterwards. Don't want to derail the topic so I will be stopping here.

Surprisingly, you have discounted from thrice to only 1971 that I see everyone jumps to the same gun rather than paying attention to the contents of thread or subject. History changes and never remains same that goes for everyone though we are here to have our opinions as per subject which says in-case of any war (future) but the irony is, you are still stuck in same 1971 which is long gone. The Pakistani version is shared in OP as well as is the same for you that what you think about ours. There was no mentioning of past in OP nor in my first post that you quoted.

we rule kashmir too
kashmir-dispute-pix.gif

You lost 1/3rd of it to Pakistan in 1947 Fool

kashmir-dispute-pix.gif

You lost 1/3rd of it to Pakistan in 1947 Fool

Lol, read up history dude, kashmir was never ours to begin with, you snatched that from maharaja hari singh

No name calling please, don't quote if you can't be civil

Lol, you never won any war against us, we never lost an inch of our territory, we rule kashmir too, not sure if I have to save face, again, be a man and admit that you have never won a single war and have zero possibilities in wining one in future :D

Add to that your Hanuman influenced surgical strikes.....thus the Indian history is complete.
BTW, when it's level playing fields, the Indian motto is, ''if you don't fight, you don't loose''. add that to your history as well. :laugh:

spacer15.gif

spacer15.gif

Indian army 'backed out' of Pakistan attack
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/South_Asia/KA21Df02.html

72% Pakistanis believe that if war erupts between India and Pakistan, India will lose, while 8% say that Pakistan will lose, according to a Gilani Research Foundation Survey carried out by Gallup Pakistan, .

A nationally representative sample of men and women from across the four provinces was asked, “If war erupts between India and Pakistan, in your opinion what will be the result?”

In response to this question, 6% said Pakistan will face difficulty in winning, 72% said India will lose, 8% said Pakistan will lose. 14% did not know or did not wish to respond

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...-between-pakistan-and-india-latter-will-lose/

:rofl::rofl:
As a nation this survey shows we will win with unity,jihad and patriotism.
Majority of Pakistanis in similar surveys have shown their willingness to fight for their country.

Wish that there were no Bengalis, played in hand of IA (Mukti Bahni) against PA otherwise history would have been different today but we learnt the lesson. However, some of the historian tells somewhere that even after the surrender on that particular date/day, there were several reports of rape and mass murders of Bengalis afterwards. Don't want to derail the topic so I will be stopping here.

Surprisingly, you have discounted from thrice to only 1971 that I see everyone jumps to the same gun rather than paying attention to the contents of thread or subject. History changes and never remains same that goes for everyone though we are here to have our opinions as per subject which says in-case of any war (future) but the irony is, you are still stuck in same 1971 which is long gone. The Pakistani version is shared in OP as well as is the same for you that what you think about ours. There was no mentioning of past in OP nor in my first post that you quoted.
I mentioned 1971 simply because there is enough documentary evidence to thrash any conspiracy theories.
I disagree with you, history doesn't change!! it's the future that has the potential to change if people are ready to change....if people don't change history will repeat itself!!

'That day' has come and gone my friend...not once but 'thrice'....
Your army was thrashed badly....it's the propaganda your army feeds your people is the reason behind the results of the poll!!
Only country which won the wars and begged UN for cease fire.
Only country whose third generations after the war realized they actually won it and started celebrating.
This Only country is INDIA.

Pakistan has the threat of MAD so pakistan cannot be beaten without India losing

They believed the same in 1971 and then went heartbroken :cry:
in 1971 the survey results would have been exactly opposite and if the question "who would you support in war?" would have been added majority of Pakistanis would have said INDIA. but times have changed. It's 2017.

Well it can be said the same to the other side too. In a war of attrition the superior numbers win always.
static numbers don't count more than 20% in war. It's leadership,unity,bravery,sacrifice,attitude and strategy which constitutes the rest 80%.

I mentioned 1971 simply because there is enough documentary evidence to thrash any conspiracy theories.

It was off-topic as there was nothing to talk about the same here.

I disagree with you, history doesn't change!!

No issues, you have to right to disagree.

it's the future that has the potential to change if people are ready to change

The OP and as I said, it will.

.if people don't change history will repeat itself!!

Therefore, I said it will change as your own words as above.

Back
Top Bottom