What's new

70th Anniversary of D-Day

No, just one more of an endless list of little whinny bitches, who are internet "heroes" who whine like little titty-babies, while hiding behind the democracy and security of a NATO country. Yes, I'm more than familiar with your pathetic type.
Pissed i ruined your thread praising rapists??:lol::enjoy: Cry me a river you pathetic couch potato!

How American's bring Democracy to other countries:

US soldier admits killing family after raping Iraqi girl-The Guardian

Napalming Civilians, spreading Democracy American Style

Last edited:
No, just one more of an endless list of little whinny bitches, who are internet "heroes" who whine like little titty-babies, while hiding behind the democracy and security of a NATO country. Yes, I'm more than familiar with your pathetic type.

Give those guys a wide berth, mate. @Desertfalcon ; do take a look at this

D-day landings scenes in 1944 and now – interactive | Art and design | theguardian.com

Nothing gory, vindictive or stupidly jingoistic. There is Peace in that part of the World after all, and thanks to the process started in Normandie so many years ago.

123.jpg

Is this photo from recent event or older?

Hahahaha look at bechara Putin. He must find someone to give him company

Yeah, it is simply a reflection of some of the present day issues. But in my opinion, it was simply childishly churlish to keep him like that. All of those leaders were there simply to pay homage to a time when the nations (the Allies) fought together for a common cause, not because of the personal achievements of any of the individual leaders present. At least respect History and honor the Fallen Soldier with some sense of Dignity.

Undoubtedly, the veterans who helped USSR to finish Hitler - deserve all the respect and honor.

Back
Top Bottom