What's new

£700,000 to buy letters which 'prove national hero Gandhi was gay'

but let me gently remind you i ain't no pakistani thank you very much :).

Ashamed of being associated with his roots or running away from Pakistan.. That's so typical of you guys..

Ashamed of being associated with his roots or running away from Pakistan.. That's so typical of you guys..

you could probably say that i am really ashamed of being a french for all the fashion they have bought to the world.

my name is bond james bond o_0 :)

Well the letters have gone to Indian public they bought it

There is nothing there to observe it just seems that some writer wanted to sensationalize his book sales to write up a fictional story based on his own , fantasy story

So if two lawyers are fighting for same cause in South Africa write letters to update each other how their lives are unfolding etc that makes it extra ordinary

So if someone tells about their personal lives with their wife its extra ordinary not really people talk about their marrige issues with friends over drink all the time

These days due to Facebook we all are intouch with friends world wide , and we click on the like button in facebook on friend's comment so who is to tell after 400 years some idiot will write a book and said because you clicked on the like button on facebook on friend''s comments that showed you were in some sorta of fanty love relation lol

I mean really ... the letters are just a modern day age facebook of that time

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom