What's new

7-Year-Old Allegedly Raped On Train In India

LOL you are a classic clown dude. first you come lecturing about how we started it, then when we show you that you guys did, what do you do? you get in the same mud and wrestle around in the sloth by taking pot shots about Rape :lol:

as said to you - you are no 1 in the world in rapes, just that your govt hides those stats. You even throw victims into labor camps when they complain about rapes. Typical chinese...

The Indian government doesn't hide stats, because the Indian people themselves self censor.

This is "Shining India".

IPS – In India, Rapists Don

Stories of rape and abuse, often involving fatalities, are pouring in every day now, with the latest figures showing that child rapes in India have risen 336 percent between 2001 and 2011.

Human rights activists lament that these figures represent only reported cases, while the actual number may be much higher.

Many of these rapes occur in the confines of the victim’s own household, sometimes by family members or other known assailants, other times by unknown attackers.

According to a recent report by the New Delhi-based Asian Centre for Human Rights (ACHR), sexual offences against children in India have reached an “epidemic proportion”.

The 56-page report, citing National Crimes Record Bureau (NCRB) statistics, stated that rape cases increased from 2,113 cases in 2001 to 7,112 cases in 2011, with a total of 48,338 cases in that period.

ACHR Director Suhas Chakma told IPS these numbers represent “only the tip of the iceberg, as the large majority of child rape cases are not reported to the police”, while other forms of sexual assault against children pass largely under the radar of the authorities.

Everyone's Mom Has Convinced You Not to Go to India Because of Rape

"Although the per capita rate of rapes reported to the police in India is below that of many developed nations, some experts believe that many sexual attacks go unreported and that the actual number is far higher."

Indian families go to drastic measures to protect daughters from rape - International - Catholic Online

The statistics for violence against Indian women are especially grim. There have been 48,338 child rape cases were recorded in India from 2001 to 2011, and the number rose 336 percent over that period, according to the Asian Center for Human Rights.

"These are only the tip of the iceberg as the large majority of child rape cases are not reported to the police while children regularly become victims of other forms of sexual assault too," the report states

LOL always the same excuse, hiding stats. :lol:

Tell me honestly, when people think of China do they think of gang rape? No, that's what they think of when it comes to India.

The USA, Australia, etc. all issued "travel advisories" to their women, warning them of the high risk of rape and sexual assault in India.

But they issued no such advisory for China. :no:

I've been living outside of India all my life and western people don't think of gang rape when they think of Indian:laughcry:. Maybe if you spent more time off the forums you might understand :)

criminals exist everywhere, but when the same group of people rape minors in the public domain repeatedly. There is something fundamentally wrong with that race of people.

The mere fact Indian men grope and sexually harrassing women is cheered on by a public crowd reflect the true characters on the people.
You ever been to India?

Rape of minors doesn't happen in China because rape with a minor is not "rape" in China; there School headmasters only "take" his minor students to hotel rooms!!

Now, should I open a thread with 50 rape news from China? Or should I do the favor to Pakistan; there raped women are even charged with adultery and put behind bars.

Will that be entertaining; I mean showing the mirror?

Ever wonder why countries like India, Zimbabwe, or Niger are at a middle place in rape list?
Because only 1/10 rapes are reported in those countries :lol:

Even with 1/10 rapes reported, India is kicking at the top of the list...
You can already tell where India would be at if all rapes were reported :azn: :whistle:

In Pakistan even if someone reports it still you would need three witness. Pakistan dismissed DNA tests as evidence for rapes.
So why would anyone still report rape at all when your system is so backward.

Back
Top Bottom