What's new

7 ways to send China a strong message without war

lol, these ego burst indians````i blame the brits for that``haha

The UPA goverment is doing just fine, China should talk with India regarding the border standoff.

Like some Indians want to topple the goverment, India will be a real threat if goverment controled by a group of nationalistic activists.

lol, are you talking high? do you think in that feudal society, the high caste will let low caste to rule? you know in that country women and childern are treated as some sort of commodities for amusement

lol, are you talking high? do you think in that feudal society, the high caste will let low caste to rule? you know in that country women and childern are treated as some sort of commodities for amusement

Thank you.

A good laugh is a fine way to start the day.

They will be soon..pack your bags..err tents --and get ready to run

none of the these proposed solutions are viable and deals with the situation facing China - India relationship to this date. The author obviously had a agenda to fulfill rather than a rational analysis.

It seems the chinese have already implemented many of these "solutions" against India.

none of the these proposed solutions are viable and deals with the situation facing China - India relationship to this date. The author obviously had a agenda to fulfill rather than a rational analysis.

It seems the chinese have already implemented many of these "solutions" against India.

There is a conspiracy theory about this author- he is trying to push his agenda to get more pdf Chinese to write in this thread...how is that

China has twice refused to confirm Salman Khurshid's visit to Beijing :lol: Its China which is sending strong messages after a strong action.

depositphotos_1908219-Cartoon-cheerleader.jpg

Plz, nobody is claiming any nation is going to war for India. I am claiming they will support India in a variety of other ways. So whatever advantages, China thinks it has can easily be countered with an influx of modern, high tech gadgets and real time intel. As for Tibet, the whole world recognizes the serious atrocities and problems going on over there.....and for nucaler weapons, that stance has been diluted since China has been supplying Pakistan and NK with nuke and missile tech. The only person I see delusional is yourself. China plans a lot, but the rest of the world has read Art of War, so we are prepared.

It's so great that the Indians are prepared, or else if Chinese soldiers were to cross the border and set up camp, the Indians wouldn't know what to do.

Looking at the rate Indian military induct new foreign toys, China has time for two wars and a tea time before anything gets done.

Unless the whole world is Tibet, they are not credible, take this, are some Pakistani saying things about Indians all true?

The nuclear weapons comment is just that the Americans wants to befriend and beware of india at the same time. They'll sell you something but not everything, and the problem is the not everything part, because the somethings, China has and in some cases better.

only 1 solution .. send lalu parsad yadav to china . hum china ko bhi bihar bana denge 1 saal mein ..ka samjht ho hamein

The Congress is pushing India into a begging bowl situation. Eunuchs like Kurshid are a curse to the nation along with the UPA. These fellows either lick the feet of US, or China, to that matter Maldives has shown us the middle finger. What pride is left for us? This is THE most disgusting situation my country is. God save us.

It's so great that the Indians are prepared, or else if Chinese soldiers were to cross the border and set up camp, the Indians wouldn't know what to do.

Looking at the rate Indian military induct new foreign toys, China has time for two wars and a tea time before anything gets done.

Unless the whole world is Tibet, they are not credible, take this, are some Pakistani saying things about Indians all true?

The nuclear weapons comment is just that the Americans wants to befriend and beware of india at the same time. They'll sell you something but not everything, and the problem is the not everything part, because the somethings, China has and in some cases better.

Genesis, please dont mistake the inability of our leaders as inability of our armed forces. We are facing serious leadership crisis, corrupted democracy and secular values have turned our dream into a nightmare.

The Congress is pushing India into a begging bowl situation. Eunuchs like Kurshid are a curse to the nation along with the UPA. These fellows either lick the feet of US, or China, to that matter Maldives has shown us the middle finger. What pride is left for us? This is THE most disgusting situation my country is. God save us.

Genesis, please dont mistake the inability of our leaders as inability of our armed forces. We are facing serious leadership crisis, corrupted democracy and secular values have turned our dream into a nightmare.

As oppose to our clean and honest leaders?

I don't get it - why don't we just pitch a tent of our own 19 km inside their territory?

As oppose to our clean and honest leaders?

I have always felt that the difference between the India's corrupt leaders and corrupt leaders in other countires is that while everywhere else the leaders want to to rule and steal, our leaders want to steal and rule (if they feel like it).

Back
Top Bottom