What's new

7 Soldiers Incl CO Injured in a suicide bomb attack on Hilux in Waziristan

With so many attacks, shouldn't Army leadership prioritize bombproof APCs for soldiers ?
You've got to be kidding? COAS would never spend a single rupee on foot soldiers. Look how many lost thier lives over the years under the crook Bajwa in Balochestan and KPK.

Someone wake up whisky generals, its time for them to condemn the attack and pose for photoshoot, marne wala mar gaya, maarne wala fauji ki panah mai... Lanat hai

If I started a poll and asked “Do you think the Pakistan military is conducting these attacks as false flag operations“ I bet you 80% would say yes.

And guess what….I’ll start a poll and facebook and share the results with you all.

We demand General Asim Munir to resign and step down. He has been nothing short of an embarrassment to his county, his institution and failed to protect the lives of his men.

We demand General Asim Munir to resign and step down. He has been nothing short of an embarrassment to his county, his institution and failed to protect the lives of his men.
dude, there is no culture of accountability in pakistan, self or otherwise, why would he step down? our railway ministers (incl sheikh rasheed) refuse to step down even though numerous accidents have occurred, why would asim muneer, heading the most powerful org in the country step down?

dude, there is no culture of accountability in pakistan, self or otherwise, why would he step down? our railway ministers (incl sheikh rasheed) refuse to step down even though numerous accidents have occurred, why would asim muneer, heading the most powerful org in the country step down?
It depends upon the pressure this nation is willing to take and exert otherwise yes he won't step down due to self accountability. Army, breaurcacy, politicians, their ullad and alla-o-ayal, all considers Pakistan Baap ka maal. Munir is cut from the same cloth as well.

Common poor soldier still traveling in 4*4 Toyota even after 3 decades of war, and look the the protocol of generals, judges, Prime minister.

they were lower middle class people... who cares if they get butchered like this...
Plots zindabad .... Smuggling zindabad ... terrorist ki panagahien zindabad

Back
Top Bottom