What's new

7 Soldiers Incl CO Injured in a suicide bomb attack on Hilux in Waziristan

WRONG! Even Saudi Islamic Assim Al Hakeem said suicide bombings as a war tactic is not allowed. And I agree with this scholarly opinion.

Sorry bro, thats where I disagree with you. Suicide is a BIG No, No in Islam. No matter what.
I respect Assim Al Hakeem a lot.
But I don’t expect any popular scholar to say the correct ruling for Suicide bombing as a war tactic. This is probably for their own safety so I don’t even blame them. It’s naive to even ask such a question to such a person.

You can follow the opinion you want to. But the opinion I follow is suicide bombing is halal as a war tactic.

I respect Assim Al Hakeem a lot.
But I don’t expect any popular scholar to say the correct ruling for Suicide bombing as a war tactic. This is probably for their own safety so I don’t even blame them. It’s naive to even ask such a question to such a person.

You can follow the opinion you want to. But the opinion I follow is suicide bombing is halal as a war tactic.
Okay, but I agree with Sheikh Assim Al Hakeem's "opinion" on this matter.

Regards.

Good! Keep taking them out. They decided to wage war on the waziristanis for $$$ at the behest of the US. They led the US kill like 80 innocent people at a mosque to take out one target and then took the blame to soften the blowback and claimed it was bunch of terrorists.

Suicide bombing is a war strategy. Education is good but there won’t be any schools left when the enemy invades your country with a much stronger force.

Suicide bombing is not killing your self in despair. It’s a war strategy.
By this logic drinking alcohol can also be war strategy as it will make soldiers more aggressive. Its also a pain killer and disinfectant

Don't transgress Hadd declared by Allah there is an ayyat specifying that

Last edited:
By this logic drinking alcohol can also be war strategy as it will make soldiers more aggressive. Its also a pain killer and disinfectant

Don't transgress Hadd declared by Allah there is an ayyat specifying that
Drinking alcohol isn’t a war tactic because it will ruin the soldiers senses and they’ll get slaughtered.
Alcohol as a disinfectant is always used and halal. Drinking alcohol doesn’t disinfect someone, you have to apply it topically. Applying it topically doesn’t make you drunk. Even perfume you use has alcohol in it.
Painkillers are known to have drugs much more hallucinative than alcohol. Drugs such as opium, codeine, morphine etc is in painkillers and medicine containing such ingredients are halal if there is no alternative with 100% halal options. For painkillers there’s many types. For example, a simple paracetamol won’t be enough for someone who had open heart surgery.
You should research and learn before you speak.
Don't transgress Hadd declared by Allah
What have I said is transgressing?
You have spoken with ignorance while nothing I said was transgressing. You can have difference of opinion you follow. But to me suicide bombing as a war tactic is allowed because it’s not the same as normal suicide. It’s similar to fighting in a certain death battle. Btw you fav lumber ones love claiming to have ties bombs to them selves and destroying Indian tanks in 65. Maybe you should go give them a lecture.

Okay, but I agree with Sheikh Assim Al Hakeem's "opinion" on this matter.

Regards.
Fair enough

Drinking alcohol isn’t a war tactic because it will ruin the soldiers senses and they’ll get slaughtered.
Alcohol as a disinfectant is always used and halal. Drinking alcohol doesn’t disinfect someone, you have to apply it topically. Applying it topically doesn’t make you drunk. Even perfume you use has alcohol in it.
Painkillers are known to have drugs much more hallucinative than alcohol. Drugs such as opium, codeine, morphine etc is in painkillers and medicine containing such ingredients are halal if there is no alternative with 100% halal options. For painkillers there’s many types. For example, a simple paracetamol won’t be enough for someone who had open heart surgery.
You should research and learn before you speak.

What have I said is transgressing?
You have spoken with ignorance while nothing I said was transgressing. You can have difference of opinion you follow. But to me suicide bombing as a war tactic is allowed because it’s not the same as normal suicide. It’s similar to fighting in a certain death battle. Btw you fav lumber ones love claiming to have ties bombs to them selves and destroying Indian tanks in 65. Maybe you should go give them a lecture.

Fair enough

And for 1450 years since advent of Islam no one exer adopted suicide as war tactic. Explosive are also around for.more.than.800.years ...
Only recorded suicides in battles were.done.by khwarij

blowing up mosques schools funerals bazaars is also a.war tactic ...

In that case rape shud also be allowed as.war tactic for the powerful side.to level the playing field.

Transgression is making halal some.thing which has been clearly considered haram for.1500 years.

BTW it's astonishing how many terrorist sympathisers actually live in West

It's same as suicide. U kill your self in despair or desperation tantamount to kufr
Thats my opinion as well. Suicide bombing and kamikaze is totally Haraam in Islam.

Back
Top Bottom