What's new

7 killed, 5 injured in Madhya Pradesh blast

53fd

New Recruit

Reaction score
Tikamgarh (MP), Sep 30 (PTI) Seven persons were killed and five others seriously injured today in a hand grenade explosion in a house here, police said.

The intensity of the explosion was such that remains of the victims and the debris of the house, located near the bus stand, were strewn in an area of half-a-kilometre radius, Sub- Divisional Police Officer (SDOP) of Tikamgarh Anil Jakhadia told PTI.

He said the blast was so powerful that it has created crater of 5 to 6 feet deep.

Police said only five of the deceased were identified. Their names were given as Rajpal (25), Brijendra (30), Sonu (20), Arun (25) and Manisha.

The injured were admitted to the district hospital where their condition is said to be serious, Jakhadia said.

Police said they were trying to find out how the hand grenade came into the house and what was the purpose behind keeping the high intensity explosive in a residential area. PTI

Crime News, Aarushi Murder Case, Crime News India, Aarushi Talwar, Crime News From India, Noida Double Murder Case, Latest Crime News, Aarushi case, News on Crimes, Latest Crimes News, Aarushi murder case, Noida Twin Murder, Crimes News, Latest Cyber

Thank you bilalbhai for reminding us that we were are not the only ones with problems. Sometimes when I see the anti pakistani threads and propaganda from west on this forum I forget that others have problems. Maybe thats why they do it. Make us look the other way and not see their problems

5 kids among 7 killed in hand grenade blast in MP

Seven persons, including five children, were killed and four injured when a bomb exploded in a house at Tikamgarh, about 350 km north-east of Bhopal. The injured have been referred to Gwalior for treatment. The administration announced Rs 50,000 compensation for the kin of each of the deceased and Rs 25,000 for the injured.

The incident took place on Friday afternoon in the house of one Kannu at Kuchbandhiya locality in Kotwali police circle, when an unused grenade, suspected to have been collected by the metal scrap collectors of the locality from the Army's Babina Firing practice range, exploded.

According to police, the unused shell exploded possibly when the metal scrap collectors took out the grenade pin in the process of extracting the metal oblivious of the fact that the grenade was not used.

The impact of the blast

was such that the body parts were scattered and a loud sound was heard even a kilometre away.

The victims belong to four different families. The deceased have been identified as Chhotua, 13, Arun, 11, Kajal, 5, Vishu, 2, Rajpal, 26, Sonu, 18, and Manisha, 5. Chhotua and Arun were sons of one Prakash while Kajal and Vishu were daughters of Gudda.

Inspector general of police GP Singh said a case had been lodged by police.

Thank you bilalbhai for reminding us that we were are not the only ones with problems. Sometimes when I see the anti pakistani threads and propaganda from west on this forum I forget that others have problems. Maybe thats why they do it. Make us look the other way and not see their problems

Excuse me! What's the problem here with our country? Its not terrorism. Its just an accident nothing for Pakistanis to celebrate.

Bl[i]tZ;2154365 said:
Excuse me! What's the problem here with our country? Its not terrorism. Its just an accident nothing for Pakistanis to celebrate.

What accident? It was a hand grenade explosion/blast, plain & simple.

What accident? It was a hand grenade explosion/blast, plain & simple.

When an unused grenade, suspected to have been collected by the metal scrap collectors of the locality from the Army's Babina Firing practice range, exploded. The unused shell exploded possibly when the metal scrap collectors took out the grenade pin in the process of extracting the metal oblivious of the fact that the grenade was not used.

By the way, 'Toy bomb' kills child, grandfather in Pakistan - The Times of India

Bl[i]tZ;2154365 said:

He dont be stupid i said rip ans I curse these evil acts. The evil in our midset whether it be in pakistan or india. No one should celebrate these or make cheap jibes like you are doing

Bl[i]tZ;2154383 said:
When an unused grenade, suspected to have been collected by the metal scrap collectors of the locality from the Army's Babina Firing practice range, exploded. The unused shell exploded possibly when the metal scrap collectors took out the grenade pin in the process of extracting the metal oblivious of the fact that the grenade was not used.

You forgot to read this part of the article:

Police said they were trying to find out how the hand grenade came into the house and what was the purpose behind keeping the high intensity explosive in a residential area. PTI

He dont be stupid i said rip ans I curse these evil acts. The evil in our midset whether it be in pakistan or india. No one should celebrate these or make cheap jibes like you are doing

You were taking comfort in the fact that other countries have problems too. you blow fellow Muslims while this is an unfortunate incident where poor metal scrapers took the pin out to collect metal and the grenade blew.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Here, let me help you
when an unused grenade, suspected to have been collected by the metal scrap collectors of the locality from the Army's Babina Firing practice range, exploded

yes they were trying to find out where the grenade came from and then concluded that The unused shell exploded possibly when the metal scrap collectors took out the grenade pin in the process of extracting the metal oblivious of the fact that the grenade was not used.

yes they were trying to find out where the grenade came from and then concluded that The unused shell exploded possibly when the metal scrap collectors took out the grenade pin in the process of extracting the metal oblivious of the fact that the grenade was not used.

so in india we have accidents rather than insurgents?

Back
Top Bottom