What's new

7 injured after F-35 jet crashes on aircraft carrier in South China Sea

US F-35 pilot ejects, 7 hurt in South China Sea ‘landing mishap’​

• Jet landing incident happened on the deck of the USS Carl Vinson aircraft carrier during ‘routine flight operations’
  • The Vinson, the USS Abraham Lincoln, and their strike groups began drills Sunday in the South China Sea
1643080619468.png

An F-35C Lightning II taxis on the flight deck of Nimitz-class aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson in October 2021. Photo: US Navy
Seven US military personnel were hurt on Monday when an F-35C warplane had a “landing mishap” on the deck of the aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson in the South China Sea and the pilot ejected, the US Navy said.
A US Navy statement said the incident happened during “routine flight operations” in the South China Sea.
“The pilot safely ejected from the aircraft and was recovered via US military helicopter,” it said.

Reports say, it crashed on take off . U.K. f35 crashed to on take off from aircraft carrier
Negative. It was a F-35C. Happened during landing

This is what happens when you hire Indians in American companies making weapons!!! :bounce:

K
There are quite a lot of Pakistanis too. I know some on the F-35 program

You're slipping.. You can barely contain your orgasm over this
Some people find enjoyment out of anything. No matter how low they can stoop down.

Well his orgasim is justified considering you decalred them enemy number one and set up tent just outside their house. Now if an enemy of yours sets up tent outside and his tent gets burnt even you would be getting your so called orgasms.

If an enemy's 'tent' burns, while I wouldn't have sympathy for the loss of hardware.

I however wouldn't be orgasming with Glee at a possible serious injury or loss of human life.

Last edited:
If an enemy's 'tent' burns, while I wouldn't have sympathy for the loss of hardware.

I however wouldn't be orgasming with Glee at a possible serious injury or loss of human life.
Ask you governmetn stop sending troops and bombers killing and bombing civilians around the world will greatly reduce serious injuries and loss of human life, the jet shouldn't be here in the first place.

I however wouldn't be orgasming with Glee at a possible serious injury or loss of human life

Double / triple standards? I lost the count.

That is literally what Americans do whenever you get your chance. I guess you are not that different from your adversaries.

Its a machine, and Machine fails, people learn from their mistakes and fixes it... F-16's has a lot of crashes in its record but at the same time its an amazing fighter jet.

As long as they crash by themselves and no collateral damage occurs to local people and marine life, it is OK. They can crash till Boris Johnson's hair turns white.

Back
Top Bottom