What's new

69 Pakistanis arrested in Saudi for terrorism

Terrorist or not if they are ordinary Pakistani's, unsurprisingly nobody would care. It's Saudi's, they have a habit of detaining people without any reasons, remember Zaid Hamid? Since he enjoyed high profile, he got the necessary backing from Pakistani establishment, but here, they wont even bother to inquire on which grounds these "alleged terrorists" have been apprehended and possibly no one will bat an eye if they are executed/punished without any trials. Meanwhile the rest of us shouldn't even speak our minds, because it undermines our "brotherly bonds" with the Arab world. :tsk:
Didn't expect you to have such myopic biased vision. Sorry

Don't doubt cooperating with Iranians will bring safety and progress for Pakistan in every issue no matter what kind of issues.
I don't agree with you that Iran was training militants in those regions. But it is important for Iran, to keep away Afghani extremists from Parachinar who are exploiting that region of Pakistan and exploding themselves between innocent people. Peace is the only thing Iran wants Pakistan to have on it's boundaries. When peace comes to Pak's boundaries then we can control Afghani Mujahidin and drug smugglers better than anytime.
And about KSA, they better to control their ISISi militants flooding into Syria. Not so long ago one of those grand Muftis of KSA gave a fatwa which ISISi militants were permitted to rape Syrian women and captured girls. Mother of terrorism in our region is accusing everyone of terrorism.

Don't doubt cooperating with Iranians will bring safety and progress for Pakistan in every issue no matter what kind of issues..

Except that we have only got trouble with Iran :)

Iran has a history of exporting revolution in Pakistan.

I don't agree with you that Iran was training militants in those regions.

Doesn't matter, Iran was training terrorists in Pakistan and has been caught doing that.

Peace is the only thing Iran wants Pakistan to have on it's boundaries.

Peace, along with Irani revolution in Pakistan.

When peace comes to Pak's boundaries then we can control Afghani Mujahidin and drug smugglers better than anytime..

But Iran fails at it.

And about KSA, they better to control their ISISi militants flooding into Syria.

Are there proofs of it other than west and Irani claims?

Not so long ago one of those grand Muftis of KSA gave a fatwa which ISISi militants were permitted to rape Syrian women and captured girls. Mother of terrorism in our region is accusing everyone of terrorism.

You are probably talking about Al Samad Al Arafi right?

He has given a TV interview and said that it was a bullshit story and a fake news.

But Iranians sure have a rich history of mass killing of Sunnis under Khumeni's rule, Sunnis are still tortured and treated as less than animals in Iran while if we take a look at KSA, no such thing :)

Except that we have only got trouble with Iran :)

Iran has a history of exporting revolution in Pakistan.
Revolution? Are you kidding or dodging? Pak is a democratic country. Read some articles about Pak :rofl:
Doesn't matter, Iran was training terrorists in Pakistan and has been caught doing that.
No evidence, only sh!!tstorm ;)
Peace, along with Irani revolution in Pakistan.
revolution for what? You are funny
But Iran fails at it.
That boundary belongs to both sides and they can insure it's safety together.
Are there proofs of it other than west and Irani claims?
:rofl::rofl::rofl: You made my day
You are probably talking about Al Samad Al Arafi right?

He has given a TV interview and said that it was a bullshit story and a fake news.
His footage still is on the net. I'm not Google, Google it and find it on Youtube
But Iranians sure have a rich history of mass killing of Sunnis under Khumeni's rule, Sunnis are still tortured and treated as less than animals in Iran while if we take a look at KSA, no such thing :)
Have some shame. Some of Sunni cities of Iran are one of the richest cities in terms of economy and agriculture for example industrial city of Chabahar, Bushehr petro-chemical pole of Iran etc. There is n words in Iran suggesting Sunni or ShiA. It's only out of Iran. LOL Meet Iranian Sunnis mate

Most names quoted are not Pakistani but Afghans. It is also worth mentioning that most Afghans obtained Pakistani Identity and traveled many Countries. These names clearly suggests as they are not Pakistanis so rather someone trying to make a call here to create some sort of misunderstanding, remember, Pakistan & KSA are enjoying good relations and are continuously in contact as there is nothing like such could go unnoticed or uninformed. Also, GoP has been taking strict action since couple of years and especially after Zarb-e-Azb that started to verify CNICs and Passports then found many illegal issuance of such documents mostly to the Afghans that even many involved officials from concerned departments were arrested. After having such information of illegal documents, through a proper evaluation, most of the cases are to be traced with travel details as well including exiting from country hence would have informed destination/host country about the same as well. It is to keep in mind that Pakistan, KSA etc are in agreement to fight the terrorism and we have witnessed relations in this regard as well the support for each other that we keep sharing information and very few may be aware of so who knows, the feed was mutual. We have canceled plenty of CNICs/Passports if found illegal. Wouldn't say about minor arrests/allegations that occurs time to time with Pakistanis in such destination like expired visa, conflict among employee or employer etc but Terrorism Charges are huge hence, parties are well informed and confident while pursuing in these matters. Pakistani Embassy would have been informed right on the moment when such arrests happened or if there is anything involved like terrorism, indeed proper homework would have been done though media could be a bit late or who knows trying to exaggerate the things contrary to the facts.

Arab Deen, Naqshband Khan and Abdullah Qalzar Khan, Fatima Ramzan Balochi Murad, enough said..... Proven terrorists then grill them well. Pakistanis are not involved in any such activities that too against our brotherly nation and doing so in Holy Places land... Makes no sense except a well funded program that mostly relied upon Afghan assets. Not to ignore the geo-politic rivalry in this subject as well that many forces through different dimensions are into play for their own goals so we should keep ourselves with our interest and relations with any country.

Didn't expect you to have such myopic biased vision. Sorry
I am in habit of speaking my mind and I don't follow fad's to get along with the crowd. That said, unlike most here, I don't back either of the two groups: Pro-Iranian and Pro-Arab...............I am only pro-Pakistani and pro-Islam. Likewise I criticize all political parties in Pakistan equally...I have been accused of being a PTIan and also a Sharfian both at the same time......Further, I have defended Pakistan military and pointed fingers at it too (Keeping in mind I myself am from a military family)

It's just that when I see something, especially injustice, I dont hold back. I have no personal grudges against Arabs or anyone for that matter, I would change my views if they begin to value an average Pakistani the same way they value Pakistani elites. Lastly by "They" it should be noted that it is always used to refer to the Arab governments/monarchies and not the ordinary people.

I am in habit of speaking my mind and I don't follow fad's to get along with the crowd. That said, unlike most here, I don't back either of the two groups: Pro-Iranian and Pro-Arab...............I am only pro-Pakistani and pro-Islam. Likewise I criticize all political parties in Pakistan equally...I have been accused of being a PTIan and also a Sharfian both at the same time......Further, I have defended Pakistan military and pointed fingers at it too (Keeping in mind I myself am from a military family)

It's just that when I see something, especially injustice, I dont hold back. I have no personal grudges against Arabs or anyone for that matter, I would change my views if they begin to value an average Pakistani the same way they value Pakistani elites. Lastly by "They" it should be noted that it is always used to refer to the Arab governments/monarchies and not the ordinary people.

How many millions of Pakistanis live in KSA and UAE?

Revolution? Are you kidding or dodging? Pak is a democratic country. Read some articles about Pak :rofl:

So you dont even know about Khumeni revolution?
And how after that Khumeni tried to export the same revolution in Pakistan?

YOU need to read more, kid.
It was Iran's misadventure, that Shia Sunni clashes started in Pakistan.

No evidence, only sh!!tstorm ;)

https://defence.pk/threads/pak-forces-destroy-iranian-training-camp-in-parachinar.442018/

revolution for what? You are funny

Read above.

That boundary belongs to both sides and they can insure it's safety together.

Pak is well capable of doing that.

Iran was found hiding Indian monkeys though.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: You made my day

No evidence.
His footage still is on the net. I'm not Google, Google it and find it on Youtube

So you have no evidence either? Ok.

Have some shame. Some of Sunni cities of Iran are one of the richest cities in terms of economy and agriculture for example industrial city of Chabahar, Bushehr petro-chemical pole of Iran etc. There is n words in Iran Sunni or ShiA. It's only out of Iran. LOL Meet Iranian Sunnis mate

Please do, have some shame, dont deny the publicly known facts.
Sunnis are oppressed in Iran and tortured thats known.

Yes I did meet Iranian Sunnis and speaking from experience of that.
May be you need to meet some Iranian Sunnis.

How many millions of Pakistanis live in KSA and UAE?
I am not sure, I am guessing a lot :eek: BTW if it was an ego game, I would have googled and given you the exact figures along with that of those who have been executed, are rotting in jails there or are there working in impoverished conditions but as I said it's nothing personal. The day they extend respect to common Pakistani's my views will quit being so "critical".

I am not sure, I am guessing a lot :eek: BTW if it was an ego game, I would have googled and given you the exact figures along with that of those who have been executed, are rotting in jails there or are there working in impoverished conditions but as I said it's nothing personal. The day they extend respect to common Pakistani's my views will quit being so "critical".

Trust me we treat the average Pakistani better than your feudals.

13 more arrested today:

Saudi Arabia arrests 13 Pakistanis
https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/181451-Saudi-Arabia-arrests-13-Pakistanis#

RIYADH: Saudi security forces have arrested 13 Pakistanis and three Saudis suspected of having links to militants who blew themselves up during a weekend firefight with police, authorities said on Tuesday.

The interior ministry also identified the two militants who detonated explosive belts during Saturday´s raid in the Red Sea city of Jeddah as Saudis.

Marzouk Anzi and Khaled al-Sourwani had both taken part in previous militant attacks in the kingdom, and Sourwani had links with the Islamic State group (Daesh), the ministry said.

Authorities also seized arms and materials for making explosives from the building where the men blew themselves up, the official Saudi Press Agency said.

In late October, Saudi authorities said they had arrested eight militants and dismantled several "terrorist" cells linked to IS, including one that had planned to attack a major football match in Jeddah.

Those arrested included two Pakistanis, a Syrian and a Sudanese citizen.

Saudi Arabia is a member of a US-led coalition battling IS in Syria and Iraq. The kingdom has witnessed a series of deadly attacks claimed by IS since late 2014.

l_181451_102547_updates.jpg

13 more arrested today:

Saudi Arabia arrests 13 Pakistanis
https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/181451-Saudi-Arabia-arrests-13-Pakistanis#

RIYADH: Saudi security forces have arrested 13 Pakistanis and three Saudis suspected of having links to militants who blew themselves up during a weekend firefight with police, authorities said on Tuesday.

The interior ministry also identified the two militants who detonated explosive belts during Saturday´s raid in the Red Sea city of Jeddah as Saudis.

Marzouk Anzi and Khaled al-Sourwani had both taken part in previous militant attacks in the kingdom, and Sourwani had links with the Islamic State group (Daesh), the ministry said.

Authorities also seized arms and materials for making explosives from the building where the men blew themselves up, the official Saudi Press Agency said.

In late October, Saudi authorities said they had arrested eight militants and dismantled several "terrorist" cells linked to IS, including one that had planned to attack a major football match in Jeddah.

Those arrested included two Pakistanis, a Syrian and a Sudanese citizen.

Saudi Arabia is a member of a US-led coalition battling IS in Syria and Iraq. The kingdom has witnessed a series of deadly attacks claimed by IS since late 2014.

l_181451_102547_updates.jpg
Its good they got arrested...

Hope they get fair trial and get punished/acquitted accordingly.

A recent statement issued by the Interior Ministry through its Tawasul (communications) portal said that 5,085 terror suspects from 40 countries are in detention in five intelligence prisons in the Kingdom.

Thats a lot of terrorist with diversity...in the past it was rumored that Saudi was sending its criminals and terrorist to fight in Afghanistan...

Trust me we treat the average Pakistani better than your feudals.
That I have no doubts about and rightly so, no one in Pakistan has anything good to say about any of them(feudals/elites)......If they had been backing Pakistani's on foreign lands, we wouldn't be discussing this and isn't this exactly what my first post stated? ZH reference too? Whether guilty or not he got to walk away scot free. But then no one pays attention to common folks..I also know from first hand experience how Pakistani's are treated in the western world and for pointing that out too, I have faced vicious personal attacks on defence.pk, once from your very "dear friend" Kaaptaan ;).

Back
Top Bottom