What's new

67th anniversary Hiroshima bombings

You are a Bangladeshi.

Why are you pontificating with a "you guys" as if your are speaking from the Vatican?

You guys as in you Indians and Pakistanis. lolz...:lol:

Wrong history. Japan was offering surrender over and over again, for half a year before the bombs. And nukes not only werent necessary, they were just a genocidal tool to achieve US goal (to get Japan surrender to them instead of Soviets, as well as to test new weapon before war was over).

Proof and sources please.

Shooting peasants on the field and gasing Jews on the pretext's of making living space is not the same as bombing a cities with military command, extensive military industrial capacity.
It is not normal by any standards but i think the boundaries of what's normal and ethically allowed were a bit different at the end of WWII then today.

Don't get us started with survivor stories and photographs man. Spare us your bravado.

Because of what led to it.

Because of the motives.

Because of how your leadership looked at human beings.

Because of current generation Americans like you who show no remorse and still brazen it out.

At least Germans as a people are collectively embarrassed by what they did.

So are the Japanese.
Talk about evasion. :lol:

You just did not like the fact that it was the US who came up with the method that could kill with far less efforts than before. The reality is that if your crocodile tears are even real, as if crocodile tears are real in the first place, you would have at least pretended to mourn for the victims of the Allies fire bombing campaigns as well.

Therein lies your intellectual dishonesty.

You guys as in you Indians and Pakistanis. lolz...:lol:

Again, you are not in the Vatican. When the bombs fly, you will be right downwind.

Proof and sources please.

Please go through the entire thread. Don't be lazy and expect us to spoon feed you. After we fight for you and hand you a country.

Talk about evasion. :lol:

You just did not like the fact that it was the US who came up with the method that could kill with far less efforts than before. The reality is that if your crocodile tears are even real, as if crocodile tears are real in the first place, you would have at least pretended to mourn for the victims of the Allies fire bombing campaigns as well.

Therein lies your intellectual dishonesty.

I have never shied away from giving you guys credit at being the masters of killing efficiently.

Your nation was built on that plinth.

people are speaking random non-sense here, $hit this world so heartless.

on topic: R I P to the dead souls.

Source of the above? It goes totally opposite to what is known and has been revealed - something I have already posted -WITH source.

Gyokuon-h

i dont even want to hear that wiki isn't acceptable in this case.
You operate with books that aren't easily verifiable, might be biased or not and i dont challenge you on it.

i also edited my original post with additional info.

Don't get us started with survivor stories and photographs man. Spare us your bravado.

lol, what? what bravado? I'm being very delicate with you...

There is a ton on stuff on the Net man.

Most sources claim the fliers were actually dropped AFTER both bombings.

I am sorry, but you really would have to rise above Wiki in a debate.

Frankly, you are clutching at straws.

I liked your previous line better - yeah we killed them. We were tired and jacked and we could, so we did.

There is a ton on stuff on the Net man.

Most sources claim the fliers were actually dropped AFTER both bombings.

I am sorry, but you really would have to rise above Wiki in a debate.

Reading history books and debating alternative scenarios to WWII isn't my thing. Wiki is pretty accurate on most things nowadays, and for a brisk afternoon debate it is more then enough.

Anyhow, we are at flyers now? I thought it was about the reasons why Japan declared capitulation. i replied to that. You be jumping from stuff to stuff now, good doctor.

I need to head home now guys. Its night here.

I have never shied away from giving you guys credit at being the masters of killing efficiently.

Your nation was built on that plinth.
And we saved a lot of people pretty damn efficient too. Your intellectual dishonesty about this is exposed for all to see. People like you do not care one whit about what happened to the Asians and the Jews. You care about the A-bombs only because it allows you to put yourself on a moral plane -- one that no one really give a sh1t -- so to make you feel good about yourself.

nooooooooo.........

Its past my bed time. And I'm going to wake up in a cold sweat about American bombs raining down on Pune.

Because we took away your jobs and its an election year. :)

Cloth torpedoes!

Those factories were on the outer limits of the bomb, primary hit was on the civilian districts.

To be exact - only four of the 30 targets were military in nature.

It is not normal by any standards but i think the boundaries of what's normal and ethically allowed were a bit different at the end of WWII then today.

So if boundaries were different, why you claim the genocide of civilians in Japan are any different than in Asia or EU? Its genocide in either way, and absolutely non defendable.

Back
Top Bottom