What's new

6000 Km Agni has been tested

I don't think its a very smart move!

To counter Pakistan they do not need such a range at all. With the known ranges India covers almost whole Pakistan while Pakistan does not cover whole of India. However, this test will put Pakistan in a position where they can be 'justified' in testing a longer range that puts whole of India in crosshair

Moreover, this will escalate things on the Chinese front needlessly. Nothing to take away from India, but China is too strong to get bullied by range enhancement testing like that
we also cover whole of india. shaheen 3 .

To counter Pakistan they do not need such a range at all. With the known ranges India covers almost whole Pakistan while Pakistan does not cover whole of India. However, this test will put Pakistan in a position where they can be 'justified' in testing a longer range that puts whole of India in crosshair

Moreover, this will escalate things on the Chinese front needlessly. Nothing to take away from India, but China is too strong to get bullied by range enhancement testing like that
think of agni being fired from a SSBN deep within indian ocean. It gives a indestructible second strike capability.

India has 5k because China has 10k.

India must keep on improving until we can match China, we dont care about Pakistan tbh.

Covering Russia and Europe? The only benefit I see is if a last stage detachable parachute capsule could be added for shipping people. Not worth the effort that range, at least not at the moment

On the other hand this will just give Pakistan or China the reason to increase their arsenal.

I will stick to my reasoning of not finding any rational in such higher range testing
:omghaha::omghaha: Bro, you make my day!

Last edited:
That's from the 19th April 12 launch.

temvhvhg5.png

India has 5k because China has 10k.

India must keep on improving until we can match China, we dont care about Pakistan tbh.
DF41 ballistic missile has 14K range , so keep working.

DF41 ballistic missile has 14K range , so keep working.

Hardly any need for India to do so.
India's underwater mobile assets can fire their 6 K SLBM at International Policeman of the world at any time. If the need be.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom