What's new

60 years after surrender, the French Army returns to Vietnam

Viet

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
5B90A495-17F5-40C3-8488-166EA54C5157.jpeg

three Rafale fighter aircrafts, one A400M plane, one C-135 plane and one A310 plane landing in Vietnam

Welcome :tup:

I've heard that fish's memory is only 7s, But i don't know VNese data.
I'm genuinely interested in knowing about it because 40-50 years are not sufficient. Did see countries apologised? Did they tried the war criminals in courts and hang them? I mean on what conditions Vietnamese have forgiven them? Because it seems they have no justification for betraying the souls of million killed by these allied forces.
I just saw McCain died a few days and USA honoured that war criminal as a hero.

White worship, that explains the weird affinity displayed.
But I don't see even a verbal apology from them...I mean Cuba has shown far more strength even though Cubans never faced any such genocide and still being so close geographically to a superpower.
While Vietnam still has unexploded bombs in its land... and Vietnam won in the end so ..it does not make sense.. I honestly want to know how this change happen over such a short time.

But I don't see even a verbal apology from them...I mean Cuba has shown far more strength even though Cubans never faced any such genocide and still being so close geographically to a superpower.
While Vietnam still has unexploded bombs in its land... and Vietnam won in the end so ..it does not make sense.. I honestly want to know how this change happen over such a short time.
Other than white worshipping, mainstream media plays a role too.

It is very effective it moulding a person's opinion, take Hollywood's movies.

Agent Orange :enjoy:

50 years isn't not a short time. :-)
And the majority of us love peace. Do you know that many people (and even the Gov newspapers, TVs) show their respects when McCain passed away?

The past is the past,France and the French do not have any animosity against Vietnam and/or its people. We have pretty good relations with it and we have nothing to lose at improving them. There's quite a large Vietnamese community in France and they are pretty successful. Bilateral exchanges are increasing,tourism also is,etc. Things can only get better.

How did Vietnam accepted them as friends after these allied forces killed millions of Vietnamese?

The past is the past,France and the French do not have any animosity against Vietnam and/or its people. We have pretty good relations with it and we have nothing to lose at improving them. There's quite a large Vietnamese community in France and they are pretty successful. Bilateral exchanges are increasing,tourism also is,etc. Things can only get better.

Yes ...Past is past. We aren’t people as Iran, Venezuela or China that hold grudges against foreign armies as national identity.

Really don't hold grudges?
I can see your smear campaign there.
What smear campaign? Nonsense.
France is a major military power.It’s not wrong if she wants to return to the glory of the French Empire.everyone from small to big wants a big number.so let it be my friend :-)

French airforce at Hanoi international airport

A655B61C-5A92-435D-BADE-E4A10F6D53D7.jpeg
42807B77-F2BE-4E3C-8667-0C1EB7AA784F.jpeg

What smear campaign? Nonsense.
France is a major military power.It’s not wrong if she wants to return to the glory of the French Empire.everyone from small to big wants a big number.so let it be my friend :-)

French airforce at Hanoi international airport

View attachment 495308 View attachment 495309
Your posts in this forum is full of spite against China. Your claim that Viet don't hold grudges doesn't hold up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom