What's new

60 years after surrender, the French Army returns to Vietnam

I think Ive figured it out!

Commit atrocities on the Vietnamese and they love you more!

Help them, sacrifice for them and teach them your high culture and they hate you!

China need to thrash them more and foreign relations will improve.
Bingo! You are one of the few Chinese who understands non human behavior. Japanese, Koreans, Vietnamese share this behavior.
The Chinese leadership doesn't get it either.

Xi: why they not love us long time like they love Americans and French?
Me: because you never unleash agent Banana on their soil

Yes ...Past is past. We aren’t people as Iran, Venezuela or China that hold grudges against foreign armies as national identity.

lol
Obviously you speak out your own mind. I don't hold similar ones.

Help them, sacrifice for them and teach them your high culture and they hate you!

Nonsense. No need to trash because China is Vietnam’s most favorite country on earth.if hating China why we copy you? In fact we are the only one that use chopsticks while other still stick to hand when eating foods.

Bingo! You are one of the few Chinese who understands non human behavior. Japanese, Koreans, Vietnamese share this behavior.
The Chinese leadership doesn't get it either.

Xi: why they not love us long time like they love Americans and French?
Me: because you never unleash agent Banana on their soil
Weird conclusion.all of our former enemies make efforts toward reconciliation. However China along with Cambodia as stooge thinks how to increase the level of violence to make friendship.

You mean killed million of Chinese. North Vietnam is technically Chinese.
North Vietnamese still have flat gook like features unlike northern Han Chinese. Current generation young Vietnamese girls don't want Vietnamese flat features so they find Chinese men for marriage in China and SGP. @eldarlmari

I've heard that fish's memory is only 7s, But i don't know VNese data.
You are a funny poster, comparing us with a fish.ok it’s scientific proven, our memory covers a larger time frame.giving you an example. The French not only brings death and destruction to Vietnam but French high civilization as modern government structure, civil laws, army fighting skill, arts of lifestyle, yes including foods. Yes the French left 60 years ago, however cafe and baguette aka Banh Mi everywhere in Vietnam and increasing popularity in the West :-)

banh mi

394AED3D-0D60-4926-9C00-95D5DD2BD945.jpeg

Holding grudges and animosity is shortsighted. The world is a different place from 50 years ago. China is a super power and Russia is fading away. It is important for nations to start trading and establishing relationships to progress. Or else they will continue being poverty striken communal farmers whilst the rest of the world trades on the internet

North Vietnamese still have flat gook like features unlike northern Han Chinese. Current generation young Vietnamese girls don't want Vietnamese flat features so they find Chinese men for marriage in China and SGP. @eldarlmari

Gooks and Chinks are the same. Technically, you're making fun of yourself, you fool! :omghaha:

J the law, you're officially the loser on PDF.

Back
Top Bottom