What's new

60 universities in Pakistan working on robotics technology

DO YOU HAVE A COMPREHENSION PROBLEM? READ THE TITLE ON THE VIDEOS:

U.G: Under Graduate Robotics projects... Did i say anything about research in that post?

Secondly if you are interested in finding out what research Pakistan is doing just Google NUST SEECS Smart lab:
http://smart.seecs.nust.edu.pk

SurgiSOL by SMART SEECS-NUST

Impressive work.

Photo0092.jpg

Explosive Ordinance Disposal Robot - Pakistan CEME

Pakistan-Automatic-Robot-Tank.jpg

Combat Robot Prototype with mounted G3, built by NUST UG students.

banner4.jpg

1247400237-national-engineering-robotics-contest-2009105391_105391.jpg

2nd German-Pakistani Workshop on Field and Assistive Robot
June 20, 2012

The 2nd workshop on Field and Assistive Robot will be held on:

Date: June 20-21, 2012
Venue: Schloss Dagstuhl, Wadern, Germany

ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
The workshop aims at two major areas of the robotics research, namely Field and Assistive robotics. Talks are invited from researchers in the following areas but are not limited to:

Field Robotics

• Mapping of the environment
  • Terrain Classification
  • Autonomous Navigation
  • Robot Localisation
  • Sensing and Perception
  • Software Architectures
Assistive Robotics

• Action and Activity Recognition
  • 2D/3D Object Modelling
  • Facial Expressions Recognition
  • Human Robot Interaction
  • Scene text analysis (text reading for blinds)
  • Text in video recognition
http://lums.edu.pk/event-detail/2nd-german-pakistani-workshop-on-field-and-assistive-robot-620

well dont troll :mod: around its my country i know better you know your country better

Do you know how big is Delhi NCR?If you dont,please dont bother replying.Atleast go check size of it in wikipedia.

Photo0092.jpg

Explosive Ordinance Disposal Robot - Pakistan CEME

Pakistan-Automatic-Robot-Tank.jpg

Combat Robot Prototype with mounted G3, built by NUST UG students.

banner4.jpg

1247400237-national-engineering-robotics-contest-2009105391_105391.jpg

2nd German-Pakistani Workshop on Field and Assistive Robot
June 20, 2012

The 2nd workshop on Field and Assistive Robot will be held on:

Date: June 20-21, 2012
Venue: Schloss Dagstuhl, Wadern, Germany

ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
The workshop aims at two major areas of the robotics research, namely Field and Assistive robotics. Talks are invited from researchers in the following areas but are not limited to:

Field Robotics

• Mapping of the environment
  • Terrain Classification
  • Autonomous Navigation
  • Robot Localisation
  • Sensing and Perception
  • Software Architectures
Assistive Robotics

• Action and Activity Recognition
  • 2D/3D Object Modelling
  • Facial Expressions Recognition
  • Human Robot Interaction
  • Scene text analysis (text reading for blinds)
  • Text in video recognition
http://lums.edu.pk/event-detail/2nd-german-pakistani-workshop-on-field-and-assistive-robot-620

Okay some of that is pretty impressive.

Especially the highlighted parts. My team has developed a system that uses sonar to map rooms and that team now has 2 PhDs in their respective fields. If they've actually been able to implement an unique solution then I am thoroughly impressed.

Do you know how big is Delhi NCR?If you dont,please dont bother replying.Atleast go check size of it in wikipedia.

Dehli area 1,484.0 km2

Mumbai 603 km2 (233 sq mi)
Karachi area 3,527 km2 (1,362 sq mi)

Now go and check wikipedia and its showing area of the citys and area wise Karachi city is the biggest city in the world

What, when did I say that? Not at all.
This news report is dishonest.

Its is your time to prove us how and with correct link that this information is wrong. You guys even don't know that in past ten year how much we improved our higher education. Karachi it self producing more then 10K+ engineers alone on various field every year and this is rough figures

Ok that term we didn't used and we calculate city area only.

Its is your time to prove us how and with correct link that this information is wrong. You guys even don't know that in past ten year how much we improved our higher education. Karachi it self producing more then 10K+ engineers alone on various field every year and this is rough figures

Ok that term we didn't used and we calculate city area only.

What? Please elucidate, I don't understand what you're trying to say.

What? Please elucidate, I don't understand what you're trying to say.

First you are questioning us that this info about 60 universities research is wrong so i am asking you a simple question how? prove it with proper evidence or prove

First you are questioning us that this info about 60 universities research is wrong so i am asking you a simple question how? prove it with proper evidence or prove

What?

In my own experience, I have not come across a single paper on robotics, applied maths for robotics/solid state physics from Pakistan that has an impact rating above 5 and that's with a health margin for error. Not even NUST.

If 60 university level institutes are doing research in robotics, you'd expect atleast one right?

And FYI, I've read into pretty much 90% of all robotics papers from the late 1990s onwards.

What?

In my own experience, I have not come across a single paper on robotics, applied maths for robotics/solid state physics from Pakistan that has an impact rating above 5 and that's with a health margin for error. Not even NUST.

If 60 university level institutes are doing research in robotics, you'd expect atleast one right?

And FYI, I've read into pretty much 90% of all robotics papers from the late 1990s onwards.

You mean to say if something is not accessible to you its mean it is not exist nice logic but without prove

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom