What's new

60 rupees per unit electricity now in Karachi

Mine is 16,000 after 350~ units used.

I haven't even used AC, or anything high voltage. I live in a small flat.

-- Establishment is responsible for this.

Hum to phir bhi bill pay kardete hai savings se nikaal ke, ye 10 crore loog jo ke ghurbat mein reh rahay hain unka kiya hoga?

Allah ki makhlooq jo tang karta hai koi wo nahi bachta kabhi. ya qudrat ka qanoon hai.
same bro i also live in apartment , and fear of this raising bills

You live in DHA?
Yes brother and also thinking about moving away from karachi

To compare with prices in Mumbai, 428 units would approximately cost 10000 PKR. Seems like electricity bill could be 10% higher on an average in Karachi :agree:
now unit price has increased this was 1 month old bill.

this thread is for pakistanis and no one here is comparing what is happening in india. India doesn't have toilets so pakistan should also dont have toilet as comparing? stop trolling in every pakistani thread specially mine.
Mumbai is a comparable city to Karachi from the same region. The tariff comparison for electricity is not out of topic because it gives a yard stick to say if prices are unreasonable. 10% difference shows that there is not much of a difference.

You are certainly free to post about toilets. I will not complain to you about it :coffee:

now unit price has increased this was 1 month old bill.
Several Indian states have hiked rates in the past few months. This is not just regional, but a global phenomenon.

xD he asked stupid question, everyone knows PK economy situation and I replied in his way BUT INSHALLAH one day it will happen
We pakistanis love to say words like inshallah without any real efforts. To make it happen you need to have pakistani multi national companies and a huge export based economy. I cannot see that happening in the next two decades atleast.

Karachi people will continue to suffer as long as Bilawal house is standing tall and proud.

Learn something from Sri Lankans, take inspiration from Iqbal

Jis kheth say dehqan ko muyasar nahi rozi
Uss kheth har khosha-e-gundum ko jalado

SriLankans have Sharam and courage our people lack both.

Hi,

Karachi people get ready for highest electricity bill ever with least usage of units.
Example
380 units and bill 23,000 (Real bill, means per unit 60 its included adjustment tax but what to care its abc tax xyz tax its going out from pocket)
باجوہ عذاب الہٰی ہے

Mumbai is a comparable city to Karachi from the same region. The tariff comparison for electricity is not out of topic because it gives a yard stick to say if prices are unreasonable. 10% difference shows that there is not much of a difference.

You are certainly free to post about toilets. I will not complain to you about it :coffee:

Several Indian states have hiked rates in the past few months. This is not just regional, but a global phenomenon.
Bore na kar

Are the rates not going to be pretty much same in entire country?

xD he asked stupid question, everyone knows PK economy situation and I replied in his way BUT INSHALLAH one day it will happen
InshaAllah. Soon as this pesky khan gets out the way and our sher can make a comeback. Then, all will be set right. All of niazi's evil deeds of 75 years will be fixed by none other than the maker of the atomic bomb himself.

InshaAllah. Soon as this pesky khan gets out the way and our sher can make a comeback. Then, all will be set right. All of niazi's evil deeds of 75 years will be fixed by none other than the maker of the atomic bomb himself.
prTm8MU.gif

Mine is 16,000 after 350~ units used.

I haven't even used AC, or anything high voltage. I live in a small flat.
350 units without AC for a small flat is way too much...seems you are not using power saving electric equipments...mine is 6 bed bangalow during off summer when we dont use AC, our monthly consumption doesnt exceed 300 units..save power only way out.

We pakistanis love to say words like inshallah without any real efforts. To make it happen you need to have pakistani multi national companies and a huge export based economy. I cannot see that happening in the next two decades atleast.

Bro, We individual cannot make this happen and our pakistani system subhan ALLAH one of the best system in the world to open company or doing direct investment, even registered a company u need to give 3 to 4 lac bribe, to avoid complexity of company registering requirement. With in this system it would not happen till day of qyamat. Then what option left for people they invest on property. By doing this zero job creation, zero economy activity and zero wealth creation - just piece of land.

look eating gutka Pakistani become health minister
:azn::azn::azn:
images.jpg

Back
Top Bottom