What's new

60 Reasons to Celebrate With Israel

There is not one reason. And even if you think it is one reason, then that reason is absolutely a powerful one that can put a huge cloud over their success. Remember it is killing other people and denying their existence. and please stop posting with big size text, it doesnt make you more credible or logical.

Do u love Palestine..if yes but why ????

Last edited:
i think u gave only one reason to hate israel....but there is more than 60 reason to love israel. so please my friend keep hate aside and start loving Israel.

good for you keep loving the real terrorists , include 1000's of dead palestanians in your list of success as well why just 60

Do u love Philistine..if yes but why ????

because they are another human being just like me. And do you think blood of palestinians are less red than the others? and are they any less humen than the others?

i think u gave only one reason to hate israel....but there is more than 60 reason to love israel. so please my friend keep hate aside and start loving Israel.

the blood Palestinians lost, wont go wasted

Ok, so one more islraeli apologist for PDF.

because they are another human being just like me. And do you think blood of palestinians are less red than the others? and are they any less humen than the others?

no.. i never differentiate human-human.
but i am am not wrong they r also killing Israel civilian...is that right.
however if u asked me i love palestine or not i answered i love Palestinian but i really hate HAMAS..

Hamas has killed more civilians than Israel.
But not Palestine. Israel is killing Palestinians and taking their land. Every action have equal and opposite reaction. Give them their land back. Group like hamas will dissolve itself.

however if u asked me i love palestine or not i answered i love Palestinian but i really hate HAMAS..

Although i never back hamas, but if israel stop killing palestinans and taking their land, hamas will automatically lose the support of people. and how can you say i condemn the jewish people? i condmn the cruelty of regime of isreal.

at least for the sake of the great man in your profile, for once put your prejudice aside against palestinas and feel their pain, i know you might have some problems with pakistanis who are muslims, but put aside the religious issues and think for the mankind.

Last edited:
Only reason Indians are sucking up to the Israeli's is because they're getting weapons from them.

"Oh, they helped us in Kargil, we LOVE them"

herp derp look at what they do to others who can hardly fight back

Israeli apologists hold pictures of palestinian children with guns right? Now lets see some Israeli children signing war heads.

Dear Lebanese/Palestinian/Arab/Muslim/Christians – Kids,

Die with love.

Yours,
Israeli Kids

israel_lebanon_war_israeli_children_signing_missiles_israeli_children_.jpg

israel_lebanon_war_israeli_children_signing_missiles_israeli_children__1.jpg

israel_lebanon_war_israeli_children_signing_missiles_israeli_children__2.jpg

Photo of the day: Israeli kids sends gifts of love to Arab kids | Sabbah Report

at least for the sake of the great man in your profile, for once put your prejudice aside against palestinas and feel their pain, i know you might have some problems with pakistanis who are muslims, but put aside the religious issues and think for the mankind.

Mr. Ahmad..i am a true Muslim. but not like u..

Only reason Indians are sucking up to the Israeli's is because they're getting weapons from them.

"Oh, they helped us in Kargil, we LOVE them"

herp derp look at what they do to others who can hardly fight back

Israeli apologists hold pictures of palestinian children with guns right? Now lets see some Israeli children signing war heads.

Photo of the day: Israeli kids sends gifts of love to Arab kids | Sabbah Report

If any one saw their country with wrong intention so thats a good reply for them

Back
Top Bottom