What's new

60 killed in shia mosque blast shikarpur

darul Uloom Deoband is in Uttar pradesh ! which have significance shia muslim population yet no bombing against them ! we are yet to see much violence against us even ! pakistan is still unable to bite the truth that this mess is created by them !

You saw how some people trolled on the thread where a 11 year old girl gave farewell to her father. I have no love left.

I have no doubt in my enmity towards your country, and I don't need to put it to you in sugar coated words, but I strictly believe enemies have some rules and ethics too, and one of them for me is not rejoicing the death of enemy’s comrade killed in action. The enmity ends then and there; there is no valor in carrying that enmity with family (especially women and children) of the fallen. Let the family grieve and mourn their dead, I cannot share their grief but the least I can do is respect their feelings, keep silent and not make fun of it.

There was no cry before also.
As you are Indian you will say that i understand but operation against terrorist is still active and NAP is implemented retaliatory action by TTP are expected so what more you want?It is impossible to stop all terrorist attacks.But attack are very much reduced.

This is a new front in War on terror. FATA has been effectively snubbed. Now explosives and terrorists coming from Indian border,thats why a spike in terrorist incidents in areas near eastern border.
FATA has been effectively snubbed,yeah on paper. The terrorist r not fools,they know they are not in a position to face conventional war,hence they will migrate to some other place. The terrorist have left their foot prints all over Pakistan,tell me which place in Pakistan they have not attacked. Sunni Shia voielnce is not new thing,what about Kashmiri militants,do they GET explosives & training from RAW from across Indian Border

Last edited:
he isn't a hindu bro..

rest in peace to the deceased , and hope all the injured recover quickly...

I asked him because I read a post by some Pakistani member praising hi for being a Hindu but such a proud nationalist Pakistani. I think it was on the thread of Hindu families of Pakistan wanting to migrate to and settle in India.

And with a name like @Dalit I kind of assumed it to be true.

That's why I asked him. It would be a great chance to learn about Hindus in Pakistan and read their posts and see life in Pakistan through Hindu eyes. That's all.

no its not its a just thought and BTW our grand grand fathers were hindu sure

Nice to meet a Pakistani like you sir.

Right now there is a thread in the Indian section about a terrorist killing an Indian colonel who was just awarded a medal for bravery. On that thread, plenty of Pakistanis are rooting for and cheering the terrorist, and putting pictures of him with quranic verses about martyrdom. There is another thread about that colonel's 11 year old daughter's grief at her father's funeral - many Pakistanis behaved the same way, even putting laughing smileys. So you can understand some Indians having this feeling. (Not that I agree with that.)

Exactly what I said to @Dalit as well. We don't have to cheer the killing of theirs, like they do to ours, soldiers that too on a "defence" forum, but demanding payment of respect to the "martyrs" from the other side in return is a bit much.

It doesn't. What I meant was that when so many Pakistanis (the overwhelming majority, in fact) cheered the terrorist act on that thread, we felt angry. I was just suggesting that we shouldn't emulate the mentality that we despise so much in them.

As I said, we don't need to act as cheap as them to celebrate their deaths.

But expecting, nay DEMANDING, sympathy and respect in return is pretty rich.

I have no doubt in my enmity towards your country, and I don't need to put it to you in sugar coated words, but I strictly believe enemies have some rules and ethics too, and one of them for me is not rejoicing the death of enemy’s comrade killed in action. The enmity ends then and there; there is no valor in carrying that enmity with family (especially women and children) of the fallen. Let the family grieve and mourn their dead, I cannot share their grief but the least I can do is respect their feelings, keep silent and not make fun of it.

Well said.

Sad to hear you talk about enmity though. I thought we were friends.

I fail to understand why Pakistanis keep looking towards Pakistan Army to protect them from terror attacks with in their cities. We have police and Elite police and then Anti Terror Squads in police what the f**k are they for? To protect VIPs only? Is it Pakistan Army's sole job only to fight at domestic fronts or should it be our collective effort, including our retard politicians to common Pakistanis? If Army is asked to do the operations in settled cities then be prepared for not to whine about human rights when they do. It is better to make police and paramilitary more efficient then engaging army everywhere. Police waly agar randi ka kirdar chor dain aur chahain to mujarim ko qabar say bhi nikal k la sakty hain.

Second thing to question Pakistan Army's operation inefficiency and overall security situation is somewhat wrong. Shikarpur was chosen by terrorists because they failed to strike any big city this time, God Forbid it could have been Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi (I am not justifying that its all perfect but still it shows they have been broken to some extent and have failed to strike big cities that regularly as they once did).

@haman10
The third and final thing I really would love to see a shut up call being given to both Saudi Arabia and Iran on this sectarian matter, they can sort out their religious differences at some other front but they need to stop interfering and supporting their religious ideologies in Pakistan, common Pakistanis understand their Farohi differences and can live along with each other.

Well said.

Sad to hear you talk about enmity though. I thought we were friends.

On individual level we are friends (computer screen ko jhapi dal lo) but when it comes to our countries I don't think so we will get along so good :p:

Plenty of Pakistanis rejoiced openly on that thread. Whereas here on this thread you see, even the few rare Indians who say they will not mourn such incidents or the deaths of innocents in Pakistan anymore, are saying so almost apologetically, as a tit-for-tat reaction to what we saw on that thread.

(To reiterate, I myself do not rejoice in civilian deaths, especially that of children.)

Plenty of Pakistanis rejoiced openly on that thread. Whereas here on this thread you see, even the few rare Indians who say they will not mourn such incidents or the deaths of innocents in Pakistan anymore, are saying so almost apologetically, as a tit-for-tat reaction to what we saw on that thread.

(To reiterate, I myself do not rejoice in civilian deaths, especially that of children.)

Personally I give a damn about whether anybody cares about my problem or not, I don't expect from people so it hurts less. As far as you did this so I will do that attitude is concerned what can I say? Every body is free to act and respond the best way he thinks. This is not a right thread to say any further on this, but there are multiple reasons for this lack of respect which we may share sometime on an appropriate thread.

RIP there is something really wrong with preachings or interpretation of these preachings in Islam, now dont say its my islamophobia or whatever but this madness needs to stop. :(

Back
Top Bottom