What's new

60 killed in shia mosque blast shikarpur

As of today .... irrespective of a man, woman or a child of any religion or sect dies in Pakistan I won't mourn i would rather rejoice it.
This isn't right @ranjeet. They are people too, just like you or me, they had hopes and dreams too. The death of any innocent is tragic and deserves to be mourned. Doing so is not the same as condoning the state policies of Pakistan.

Is there going to be a 100 more incidents like this before Pakistan acts against this sectarian ideology that plagues Pakistan? Especially getting rid of LeT and the SOB called Malik Riaz

This is my area. I will tell you how it happens.

Hindu/Indian lobbyists/intelligence fund/(black money) to Saudis and their Gulf allies into promoting madrassas owned by jahil mullahs that are instructed to spew venom against Shias. The mullahs themselves feel important because an Arab from Saudi Arabia is giving them the task. The Indians send their own deobandi randi slaves, posing as Pakistanis in the gulf/UAE and collaborate with anti-shia Arabs trying to incite sectarian attacks. When the Arab sends the money and his instructions, the jail mullah feels honored, and starts brainwashing the youth in their madrassas. If the jahil mullah even had one idea that he is being played by a hindu, he would probably kill himself. Indian intelligence are not operatives, but rather lobbyists. Indian intelligence never does any field work when it comes to combat. They only coax others with funds to complete their objectives. Call me crazy, but I know @Irfan Baloch, also knows what I am talking about.
What a massive brain fart! Your name says it all.

I've said this previously and I'll say it again. We need to declare a state of war and pull 100,000 troops from the reserves. Wipe out the vermin once and for all. The troops are already stretched so pulling in the reserve troops is the only way to go. Taking this small steps at a time will not solve the problems because the cancer just regenerates itself.

20 killed to 60? There's some criminal negligence going on indefinently. Investigate this.

Also, RIP to dead, as I said before incidents like this will keep happening until Pakistan actually tries hard to get rid of this scum

That's actually interesting. When Pakistan claims it has suffered a loss of some 50000 people(56260 according to your figures), it includes some 30190 terrorists? Terrorists are a loss?
What loss,the extremist there produce kids like rabbits,one after another

This isn't right @ranjeet. They are people too, just like you or me, they had hopes and dreams too. The death of any innocent is tragic and deserves to be mourned. Doing so is not the same as condoning the state policies of Pakistan.
Not really. He wishes to rejoice, he can. In any case, we did the explosion - right?
I for example am not happy about this incident. But I sure am not sad. It does no longer touch me.

These same people have even killed Iranian diplomats in Pakistan. Since nothing much can be expected of government of a banana republic, it is now the duty of Pakistani public to condemn and rise up against these pathetic people.

Why should people of Pakistan listen to someone who calls their country a banana republic.

very sad thing happened... but It is even more sad because there is no outrage in Pakistan against this horrific crime.
We are not cry babies if we cry it will show them we are defeated.Will fight them back till last drop of blood.

60 is such a huge number. And its business as usual in rest of the world.
Heck its business as usual in pakistan as well it seems.
If you dont respect your family members dont expect rest of the world to do so.

Back
Top Bottom