What's new

60 killed in a Houthi missile and drone attack on Saudi-led coalition forces in Marib, Yemen

Is there a civilian loss or are they all mercenary?

Houthis (Zaydis) are real mujahidiin. They'll insha'Allah defeat the Najd and their kuffar backers. They shall be resisting the Dajjal's empire until Imaamul Mahdi emerges among us and Islamic Khilafa is restored in Mecca, Madina and eventually Bait Al-Maqdis (Jerusalem) through Damascus and Shaam in general. (Amen)
Don’t bring religious nonsense and who is the divine righteous to this political power conflict.

this is gulfies vietnam.. they wont control them.. the only thing what they could reach is killing mothers, brothers, children until there is nothing left to kill.. but I bet some would be pleased with that for their greater arab state..

Houthis (Zaydis) are real mujahidiin. They'll insha'Allah defeat the Najd and their kuffar backers. They shall be resisting the Dajjal's empire until Imaamul Mahdi emerges among us and Islamic Khilafa is restored in Mecca, Madina and eventually Bait Al-Maqdis (Jerusalem) through Damascus and Shaam in general. (Amen)

Zaydis are closer to Sunnis than twelvers sitting in Iran. It's just the dissimulation loving regime is making fool out of them like the rest of the Muslim world.

this is gulfies vietnam.. they wont control them.. the only thing what they could reach is killing mothers, brothers, children until there is nothing left to kill.. but I bet some would be pleased with that for their greater arab state..

Houthis proved their capabilities by striking the biggest oil facilities in Gulf. If Sauds make a mistake, They will lose more valuable assets making them rich. They have created such a big mess that The hostile states will easily use Yemen to hurt Gulf states in near future. While killing mothers and children on streets, Recovering the relations among them is also impossible. I will follow this mess to see How Yemen war will shake the seats of Gulfies while dictators are obliged more to pay crazy amount of bribery to the hands of American governments to strenghten their dictatorship.

Back
Top Bottom