What's new

60,000 Afghan children born in Pakistan every year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exclusive picture of Afghan kids taking birth in Pakistan

hatching_jags-2.jpg
For God's sake !!!

come what may, you need to seal the border. Now I cannot verify this but the money being spent on the Lahore train could seal the border? then the movement needs to be stopped.

F#ck let me say this! What Trump is saying about building a wall and immigration he is speaking the language we should be!

A decade ago I met two Afghan brothers, teenagers who were refugees that had settled in my local town in UK. I had never met any Afghan before them only Pakistanis, Indians (Hindus & Sikhs) Bangladeshis and Muslims
From East Africa. So I was intrigued to know more about the new Afghan members that had joined our community. The very first thing I learnt was they were very proud of their Afghan heritage and they would be ready to confront anyone if they felt insulted. As time went on they got on well with me as I'd ask questions about the different provinces, cultures and languages of Afghanistan. These two were of Tajik heritage and even taught me a few words in Diri. In 2009 as Pak army launched an offensive in Swat I got to know the opinions of these Afghans who had visited Pakistan many times as they had family there. Their comments were very negative about Pakistan as they openly blamed the destruction of their home on Pakistan, yet never a single mention about the Russian, NATO or US invasion of their land. As time passed by I distanced myself from them as I became offended with their same anti Pakistani rhetoric. It was shocking for me to listen to their ill educated points of view as not a single Indian nor Bengali had ever made such remarks despite our sour history of the subcontinent, rather we grew up together as friends and appreciated eachother. Anyway to summarise it up even after nearly a decade if our paths cross (mine and the two Afghan brothers, which they do from time to time) I still greet them with Salam and they reply back. The best Afghans I've met without a doubt have to be the Afghan Sikhs. There's an instant connection between me and the very small community due to our shared Punjabi heritage.

I second this. When I first came to USA, I met this Afghan guy who socialized with this group of Pakistanis. One day we all went out for dinner, and later, over sheesha, the conversation moved to the geopolitics of our region. The amount of crap that guy said about Pakistan made me want to throw the sheesha on his face. What irked me was that he had spent a large part of his life in Pakistan and was in the states on a Pakistani passport!!

I agree. I get along way better with Indians, Bangladeshis, Sri Lankans, Iranis, etc. But sorry to say Afghans come off as snakes when you get to know them.

OK well congrats. Hopefully they would enjoy the peace of Afghanistan when they leave with their parents. Eventually it will happen. Speaks volume as Pakistan has literally hosted the four generations of afghans and yet we are still the bad guys in Afghanistan. Koi haal nahi hai

I fail to believe this measly figure
At least 4 million crossed in and being true third world folks probably bred like rabbits

They must have made many many more but due to a corrupt inefficient and ineffective database
These kids passed off as children of Pakistanis

I second this. When I first came to USA, I met this Afghan guy who socialized with this group of Pakistanis. One day we all went out for dinner, and later, over sheesha, the conversation moved to the geopolitics of our region. The amount of crap that guy said about Pakistan made me want to throw the sheesha on his face. What irked me was that he had spent a large part of his life in Pakistan and was in the states on a Pakistani passport!!

I agree. I get along way better with Indians, Bangladeshis, Sri Lankans, Iranis, etc. But sorry to say Afghans come off as snakes when you get to know them.
A few years ago I met two more Afghans that came to my neighbourhood. The difference between these two and the two brothers was that these two new arrivals had spent their entire lives in Pakistan. One in Quetta and the other in Peshawar. Both had recieved education in Pakistan and were fluent in Urdu and English. Same story basically they blamed Pakistan for the troubles in AFG. They would go further an claim Balochestan and KPK were areas that belonged to AFG. Once again I was astonished with their mindset, a country as Pakistan who gave them shelter, education, and self respect still these people felt the need to abuse the land that protected them. After that encounter I realised it would be best to greet and meet the other new community which were Somalis. Atleast they never had a single bad word to say about Pakistan and enjoyed our food.

Actual numbers are much higher, UN has done shitty job counting Afghans in Pakistan. And open border make it difficult even more. There is a reason Afghani pashtun population in Afghanistan have decreased since 1979 and now is around 40% or less.

Actual numbers are much higher, UN has done shitty job counting Afghans in Pakistan. And open border make it difficult even more. There is a reason Afghani pashtun population in Afghanistan have decreased since 1979 and now is around 40% or less.
Absolutely.

hatching_jags-2.jpg
That is mean, children are innocent. Don't judge children because of the actions of their parents.

Our ghatiya sellout civilian govt. helping Afghan terrorists gain ground in Pakistan, Afghan refugees [the registered] around a million were suppose to be repatriated after 31 Dec. 2016. That deadline has been extended twice, they changed it to March 2017 and in first week of Feb., interior ministry Mr. Bean Ch. Nisar extended deadline to Dec. 2017. Since the blasts they are either remained quiet or gave few statements, Pak Army did most of the talk and action. As one can see these civilian govt. cartoons including dummy parliament are pathetic losers who lay down on the florr on hint of foreign pressure, request Pak Army to push Panama Sharif and interior vministry to revoke the deadline and atleast remove the registered Afghan refugees from the country.

I fail to believe this measly figure
At least 4 million crossed in and being true third world folks probably bred like rabbits

They must have made many many more but due to a corrupt inefficient and ineffective database
These kids passed off as children of Pakistanis

I think real figure is between 9-12 million.

hatching_jags-2.jpg

This is shameful.
All kids are Muslims as they are innocent.
Afghan kids born in Pakistan must be an asset for Pakistan.

what benefits will they get being born in Pakistan?

Free medical welfare, free primary school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom