Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ttt.jpg
11.jpg
download.jpg
images.jpg
mm-alam1.jpg

If Pakistan really won the war then why so many of you repeatedly shout that ?
Truth is different and the insecure brigade bitches around to spread false propaganda....

So what do you wanna prove by posting the images from the old newspaper.
Burn
If Pakistan really won the war then why so many of you repeatedly shout that ?
Truth is different and the insecure brigade bitches around to spread false propaganda....

Really? i am not sure who is going to stop us from celebrating our victory.... :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Ironically India never won a war but still bitch around with plenty of false propaganda... :blah::flame::cheesy:

Really? i am not sure who is going to stop us from celebrating our victory.... :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Ironically India never won a war but still bitch around with plenty of false propaganda... :blah::flame::cheesy:

Even an illiterate would say India tore Pakistan's butt inside out in all three major wars. Don't try to argue having brain-washed and forced history education. Sane Pakistanis accepted the truth.

Even an illiterate would say India tore Pakistan's butt inside out in all three major wars. Don't try to argue having brain-washed and forced history education. Sane Pakistanis accepted the truth.

Yes u r right the illiterate Indian will say this...:flame::flame::flame:

But the literate Indians have accepted that India lost his butt many times in 1965 and in Kargil, starting from Kashmir in 1947 :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

why dont you create your own thread celebrating your victory, and let us celebrate ours?

If it was Pakistan's victory in 1965, what were the tangible gains of Pakistan? I am scratching my head.

why dont you create your own thread celebrating your victory, and let us celebrate ours?

They cannot celebrate
If it was Pakistan's victory in 1965, what were the tangible gains of Pakistan? I am scratching my head.

Pakistan Victory was to make India Run...:guns::cray: leaving behind their Dream of conquering Lahore... :flame:

Yes u r right the illiterate Indian will say this...:flame::flame::flame:

But the literate Indians have accepted that India lost his butt many times in 1965 and in Kargil, starting from Kashmir in 1947 :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
Keep living in a cocoon....i am not going to reply anymore to a dumb teen.

Ha ha nice idea though. We have already celebrated several times before Pakistanis grew jealous, ended up butt hurt and started spreading false propaganda to increasingly dumb and brain washed later generations. I am sure Pakistani youth are made zombies to only hate India and not doing anything else useful. That is why pakistan is not even able to design its own car engine yet.

Ha ha nice idea though. We have already celebrated several times before Pakistanis grew jealous, ended up butt hurt and started spreading false propaganda to increasingly dumb and brain washed later generations. I am sure Pakistani youth are made zombies to only hate India and not doing anything else useful. That is why pakistan is not even able to design its own car engine yet.
this post does not deserve an answer

Burn

if pakistan won 1965 what does pakistan have to show for ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom