What's new

6 Questions Pakistan Needs to Answer About Kulbhushan Jadhav

I know you understand what I am saying

I do.

But apart from Kulbushan. With the misery conditions of our courts, i am more Interested in sentencing of terrorist then knowing who is sentencing him and how. (although still, a Lawful court is sentencing them)

Trust me, You want us to trial Kulbushan in a court other then Military court. but you should study the case of "Uzair baloch". even Satan will say he is a murderer. still our court's says that "we got no Prove, Provide Prove or we will release him". Fcuk Such courts.

At the end of the day . I expect results.

When you start the trial of the foreign national then a country always make sure they take a proper way fo trial , in India for Kasab it took 4 years for completion of process , they put witnesses from CT the video footages and the medical reports in court , he got a lawyer and the trail was recorded but not made public may be they have given it to Pakistan , India has allowed councelar access to him and Pakistan never used the access ..

second example of the execution of Adolf Eichmann , whole trial was recorded .

I think Uzair Baloch is Pakistani national and courts in south asia are more or less same , but in case of foreign national it should be proper . If you have to execute Kulbhushan Jadhav the no one can stop you but every person including spies and terrorists deserves a fair trial :)

I do.

But apart from Kulbushan. With the misery conditions of our courts, i am more Interested in sentencing of terrorist then knowing who is sentencing him and how. (although still, a Lawful court is sentencing them)

Trust me, You want us to trial Kulbushan in a court other then Military court. but you should study the case of "Uzair baloch". even Satan will say he is a murderer. still our court's says that "we got no Prove, Provide Prove or we will release him". Fcuk Such courts.

At the end of the day . I expect results.

So if you are giving capital punishment to a foreign national then such details should be shared , at least with their own countrymen other wise its just a Kangroo court :) , I know you understand what I am saying
not for spies.
no such laws. Your bad.
India is a supa pawa. Plz change geneva convention.

Back
Top Bottom