What's new

6 Palestinians escape high-security Israeli prison through a tunnel

Can't they escape to neighboring Muslim countries?
Also is it possible to list why were they incarcerated to begin with?
Their home is in Palestine. They are convicted on basis of military resistance to Israel.

5 of the the 6 prisoners where convicted of crimes from murder to suicide bombing , you want to call it , military resistance ?

If you hold that killing civilians and planting suicide bombs is a legitimate " military resistance " . i don't.

~

And these 6 men dug the tunnel by using spoons
5 of the the 6 prisoners where convicted of crimes from murder to suicide bombing , you want to call it , military resistance ?

If you hold that killing civilians and planting suicide bombs is a legitimate " military resistance " . i don't.

~
Lalalalalalalala what the fukc is that suppose to means? The world knows how cowards you are and how you are scarred even from an unarmed civilians who does not have army, airforce or navy. Thats why your so called Israel Dalagan Forces did not enter Afghanistan they knew that all our life we are cowards and have faced only unarmed civilians if we enter Afghanistan we will be gang raped by Talibans

~

If Palestinians repel Israeli invasion of Jenin, your state tries them for murder. For fending off Israeli ground soldiers in their own city. There is nothing murder-related about that. Occupation forces are legitimate targets. No Palestinians need to apologize or feel guilt for counter attacks on Israeli forces inside the West Bank.

If Palestinians repel Israeli invasion of Jenin, your state tries them for murder. For fending off Israeli ground soldiers in their own city. There is nothing murder-related about that. Occupation forces are legitimate targets. No Palestinians need to apologize or feel guilt for counter attacks on Israeli forces inside the West Bank.

What is important is that this path of violence is a dead end.

The sides needs to go back to the two state peace plan. Anything else would only lead to pointless destruction and blood shed instead of rebuilding and mutual respect.

~

~

I would give them cake.

warheroes, long live all Arabs.

-New Israeli air strikes in Khan Yunis targeting military base '17'

-Israeli drone strike hits Naval site off Khan Yunis coast

What is important is that this path of violence is a dead end.

The sides needs to go back to the two state peace plan. Anything else would only lead to pointless destruction and blood shed instead of rebuilding and mutual respect.

~

Your government need to end settlement construction in West Bank, pull troops out of West Bank, and lift the blockade off Gaza. The new Bennet-led Israeli gov't won't even allow Qatari financial aid into Gaza which families depend on for their income.

Last edited:
Breaking: One of Palestinian prisoners who escaped and was caught again has entered into a coma after being tortured by Israeli officers during interrogation:

241805455_3938098749630042_3621478761525731150_n.jpg

~

It is when against occupying forces . If any white European forcefully tries to take or takes my land evict me kill my friends / family I would murder as much of the occupiers as I can .

At least right now the world is standing upto racism and facism and there is no bigger racists on this earth as Israelis
BLM pulling down your white racist statues in US and UK shouting solidarity with Palestinians shows world is tired of this state sanctioned racism by white European occupiers , and the youth of today who’s vote will count tomorrow it’s only a matter of time when the masses rise around the world and free Palestine . Until then as brother Malcolm preached “ by any means necessary” .

Big up all who fight against racist oppression

Jenin marching now:

dc73e8b455cfeadedeb1598c2679ec74.jpg

Breaking: One of Palestinian prisoners who escaped and was caught again has entered into a coma after being tortured by Israeli officers during interrogation:

241805455_3938098749630042_3621478761525731150_n.jpg

Picture is old and not of the prisoner. An Israeli source has denied that the prisoner is in any bad condition but suggests he is still in interrogation. His brother has suggested otherwise if the reports are true.

Back
Top Bottom