What's new

6 militants killed in Anantnag

Great work...........
One or two should be captured and interrogated for more info about them I think.?? Right??
I disagree.
1 bullet is more than what they deserve.
Why increase cost by keeping them in prison then judicial process then again ling term jail cost.
Let our boys make decision on spot any ways they are not afraid of death they however embrace it, so in a way we are helping them

I disagree.
1 bullet is more than what they deserve.
Why increase cost by keeping them in prison then judicial process then again ling term jail cost.
Let our boys make decision on spot any ways they are not afraid of death they however embrace it, so in a way we are helping them
Sir
Your decision I can not interfere in it
I was only saying that they can give you some vital info about their bodies training camps.

:taz::sniper::sniper:

pakistan-to-ban-10-terror-outfits-including-jud-haqqani-network.png

Even kashmiri are understanding this

Why don't you go and ask to ban each and every Indian present here... Ban Indian IPs
i never saw black kashmiri in my life .. bc indians i am kashmiri too

I suggest webmaster and admin team any one who says jihadis fighting for freedom a militant shoukd be corrected in headline this is pak forum not bhindian forum we do what suits us
I suggest you to get mental treatment
Did you see any Indian / Afgani/ Irani praising / glorifying APS attackers.

APS attack was on children.

APS attack was not by white people (at least generally fair) who were militarily occupied and being suppressed by nonwhite people (from Kashmiri point of view).

Kashmir war is Freedom fight. NOTE: it has to be he majority that must want freedom for it to be legitimate freedom war. A minority fighting for freedom is definitely terrorism since it is nothing more than "fascist imposition over the majority".

Kashmiris in majority are against indians. It was forcefully militarily occupied. If various tribes of Kashmir and regions have sent their delegations to join, and later rebelled, the it would have been a different case.

A hindu ruler was forced to join india, Kashmiri muslims NEVER wanted to join india. Well if hindu ruler decision is as important why not give us Hyderabad, and we will exchange it for Kashmir freedom.

Attack on armed occupiers and killers of civilian is always "termed freedom fight". That is when a overwhelming majority stands up against an armed occupation. It is a noble act.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom