What's new

6 killed in violence in Assam curfew clamped

What will you achieve by discussing ONLINE about A RIOT in Assam ? If you are so concerned, catch a plane, go to that state and do something. FAKE SYMPATHY should be kept to one's ownself.
Internet is powerful tool to wake up people which sold out media dont do.See how conveniently media reports have hidden the aggressor and the suffering community names.So making people aware is also doing my part.And no its not fake sympathy but the my duty as indian to be concerned for the fellow indians.

People who stay in one country and do dallali for other countries are the prime reason for destroying the fabric of a nation. Hope you get my point.
Do i sense frustration in you?And showing concer for riots victim of fellow indian can not be equated to doing dalali for pakistan unless u consider the muslim population of india as pakistani.And im not destroying the social fa/communal fabric rather im making it strong by raising my voice against the injustice to the riots victim so that they get speedy justice and compensation and to heal their wounds and scared destroyed lives.

But then you can accuse me so brazenly coz as i guess neither you have lived through or suffered coz of riots.I ve known riots so i know what the hellish exp they bring on children ,women and destroyed families.

Internet is powerful tool to wake up people which sold out media dont do.See how conveniently media reports have hidden the aggressor and the suffering community names.So making people aware is also doing my part.And no its not fake sympathy but the my duty as indian to be concerned for the fellow indians.

You want to wake up Internet warriors :-)lol:), sure go on!..I never said dont discuss about it, I just said why separate threads for all such events, just create one sticky and post to your heart's content.

Do i sense frustration in you?And showing concer for riots victim of fellow indian can not be equated to doing dalali for pakistan unless u consider the muslim population of india as pakistani.And im not destroying the social fa/communal fabric rather im making it strong by raising my voice against the injustice to the riots victim so that they get speedy justice and compensation and to heal their wounds and scared destroyed lives.

Yes, I am frustrated. Such people are termites and they weaken you from inside. And I am not accusing you (did I refer to you ?), why are you taking it personally :-)lol:), I was speaking in general.

But then you can accuse me so brazenly coz as i guess neither you have lived through or suffered coz of riots.I ve known riots so i know what the hellish exp they bring on children ,women and destroyed families.

Well, I have sympathy towards you and all such people who have gone through such torture. The best way to avoid such events is to get rid of the trouble makers...and Internet alone cannot help. You will have to LOG OFF from your PC, travel across Indian through the villages and preach peace. Everything cannot be done from the comfort of the home, you have to get outside there.

You want to wake up Internet warriors :-)lol:), sure go on!..I never said dont discuss about it, I just said why separate threads for all such events, just create one sticky and post to your heart's content.
no i only want to wake up indians.But als not even god can wake up who pretends to be sleeping.:rolleyes:

Yes, I am frustrated. Such people are termites and they weaken you from inside. And I am not accusing you (did I refer to you ?), why are you taking it personally :-)lol:), I was speaking in general.
Wah ji chapat martay bhi ho aur fir poochatay ho ki dard hua.

Well, I have sympathy towards you and all such people who have gone through such torture. The best way to avoid such events is to get rid of the trouble makers...and Internet alone cannot help. You will have to LOG OFF from your PC, travel across Indian through the villages and preach peace. Everything cannot be done from the comfort of the home, you have to get outside there.
I would have considered your sympathies but they way u and other indan ilk reacts ,then i think i'm better without it .i dont want to Vitiate the souls of those killed with ur crocodil'e tears.That will be great disrespect to them .i ve worked through the most volatile regions of meerut and i know how it feels when the families gets chopped to pieces.You have no seen the maut ka tandav but i did.what you see as riots only on tv screens.

^ Dude I think she is right about Internet and social networking sites and social media. She is also right about riots too.

But I agree with you last statements. Its important to go outside and do any little work which can improve the situation.

^ Dude I think she is right about Internet and social networking sites and social media. She is also right about riots too.

But I agree with you last statements. Its important to go outside and do any little work which can improve the situation.
sir ji i speak from my exp.Im not of the type to just froth from the mouth.

All Bodos are not necessarily Christians..There are Hindu Bodos too but for tribals like Bodos their ethnicity matters to them more than their religious affiliations..I have been to the places mentioned in the post. These areas fall under the jurisdiction of the Bodoland Territorial Council, an autonomous council formed from the Bodo dominated areas in Assam. These areas have a sizeable number of Muslim population and Adivasi Santhal population apart from the Bodos. The problem is that due to the continuous influx of large Bangladeshi immigrants the demography of these areas has changed quite a lot. In the past two years these illegal immigrants have clashed with three major tribes Bodos , Rabhas and the Garos.

So four christians and two muslims have died in this riot. I see how the Muslim names were highlighted by the certified troll and the other certified troll brought hindus in.

Standard grave robber behaviour by the forever victims. Anycase these outsiders can not be expected to say anything useful.

Hope peace is restored and no more civilians suffer.

I don't this why this illegal bangladeshi's always wants to pickup fight with the bodos....i think they forgot about the 2008 incident...Bodos are the most feared tribe in assam eventhough they are just 5%of the total population....they are known for their short temper and tit for tat mentality...

I now officially hate you .:rofl:

Better Than a person who writes lengthy post without understanding the issue .
not really .the difference between u guys is that u r inherent book worm.but im more practically oriented.i work on the issue so i ve better understanding of it than anyone of u.

Back
Top Bottom