What's new

6 Indian soldiers including an officer killed in crossfire by Pakistani Forces

Turns out the DG was somewhat close in his claims, Indian media reporting that an army officer was injured in Krishna Ghati and medevaced.

How does Pakistan army can know and assert about Indian causality in specific Numbers ? Strange.
How does the Indian army know it ? And the journalist know ? How did you know that you’ve killed some 300 invisible jihadis in Balakot ?

indians sa bahas krna dawar m takrean marna ka barabar hi...

Arshad Sharif in his today's program have shown exclusive video footage of the firing incident.
You can clearly see two Indian bunkers were hit and blown out. You then see an armored vehicle coming out from the side of the bunkers.
I am certain Indians have more than one casualty they are claiming. Otherwise you believe in "super Indians" like you see super Americans in Hollywood movies.

Arshad Sharif in his today's program have shown exclusive video footage of the firing incident.
You can clearly see two Indian bunkers were hit and blown out. You then see an armored vehicle coming out from the side of the bunkers.
I am certain Indians have more than one casualty they are claiming. Otherwise you believe in "super Indians" like you see super Americans in Hollywood movies.
If u find the video, then do share

You must be kidding if you think there were only few Madarssa kids in those four different set of building on that isolated Hill top.
Kill count is 8 of your rabies infested rapists vs 4 of our brave shaheeds. Go deal with it instead of whining. What did you think? Firing pellet guns at unarmed kids is going to make you ready to take on PA?

like endians we should adopt policy of calling them terrorists which is right word for them in every aspect... apparently we don't know how to make a narrative
Agree completely. Press releases should term them as an "occupying forced".

RIP...... during the week. India lost two solders and Pakistan lost 4.

Really Sad....... RIP for all solders. :(
You're wrong Indian. India lost 8. Pak lost 4. Now what? Crocodile tears dried up because you got the kill count wrong?

Still a better guess than pounding 250 terrorists at night and counting them from sky at night .....
How does Pakistan army can know and assert about Indian causality in specific Numbers ? Strange.

Ah...nice.. i never thought i'd say this but i like the smell of bloody dead gangus of Terror mata. KILL these bastards, don't show any mercy. Blow their fookin heads off.

Back
Top Bottom