What's new

6 Bangladeshi injured by Mayanmar navy fire at Bangladeshi boat

monitor

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Bangladeshi injured by mayanmar navy fire.

সংবাদ >> জাতীয়
মিয়ানমার নৌবাহিনীর গুলিতে ৬ বাংলাদেশি গুলিবিদ্ধ

269831_1.jpg
27 Dec, 2016

বাংলাদেশি মাছ ধরার একটি ট্রলারকে লক্ষ্য করে গুলিবর্ষণ করেছে মিয়ানমারের নৌবাহিনী। এতে ট্রলারে থাকা ছয় জেলে গুলিবিদ্ধ হয়েছেন। মঙ্গলবার সকালে সেন্টমার্টিনের ছেড়াদ্বীপের পূর্বে সাগরে মাছ ধরার সময় এ ঘটনা ঘটে।

গুলিবিদ্ধরা হলেন, কক্সবাজারের নুনিয়ারছড়ার ওসমান গনি (২২), একই গ্রামের রফিকুল ইসলাম (৩০), নুর আহমেদ (৩২) ও কক্সবাজার মহেশখালীর সাইফুল ইসলাম (৩৫)। অপর দুই জনের নাম জানা যায়নি।

কোস্ট গার্ড ও স্থানীদের ভাষ্য মতে, গত চার দিন আগে কক্সবাজারের বাসিন্দা মো. রহিম সওদাগরের মালিকাধীন মাছ ধরার ট্রলার নিয়ে ১৪ জেলে বঙ্গোপসাগরে মাছ শিকারে যান। মঙ্গলবার তারা সেন্টমার্টিনের ছেড়াদ্বীপের পূর্বে মাছ ধরতে সাগরে জাল ফেলেন।

এসময় হঠাৎ করেই মিয়ানমারের নৌবাহিনীর একটি জাহাজ মাছ ধরার ট্রলারকে ধাওয়া করে গুলি চালায়। জাল ফেলে পালিয়ে আসার সময় বোটে থাকাদের মাঝে ৬ জেলে গুলিবিদ্ধ হন। পরে বিকেল ৫টার দিকে ট্রলারটি সেন্টমার্টিন ঘাটে পৌঁছলে স্থানীয় লোকজন ও কোস্ট গার্ডের সদস্যরা গুলিবিদ্ধদের প্রথমে স্থানীয় স্বাস্থ্য কমপ্লেক্স থেকে প্রাথমিক চিকিৎসা দিয়ে টেকনাফ স্বাস্থ্য কমপ্লেক্স পাঠান। তাদের পা, হাত ও চোখের নিচে গুলির চিহ্ন রয়েছে।

কোস্ট গার্ড সেন্টমার্টিন দায়িত্বরত কর্মকর্তা মো. সাইফুল আবছার তথ্যের সত্যতা নিশ্চিত করে বলেন, গুলিবিদ্ধদের প্রাথমিক চিকিৎসা দিয়ে টেকনাফ উপজেলা স্বাস্থ্য কমপ্লেক্স পাঠানো হয়েছে।

গুলিবিদ্ধ জেলেদের বরাত দিয়ে তিনি আরও জানান, বাংলাদেশের জলসীমায় মাছ ধরার সময় মিয়ানমারের নৌবাহিনী তাদের ধাওয়া করে গুলি বর্ষণ করেছে।

উৎসঃ jagonews24

প্রতি মুহুর্তের খবর পেতে এখানে ক্লিক করে আমাদের ফেসবুক পে

Oh dear!
Why would anyone fire at fishing boats, it's not a threat.

Looks like shot gun...
Dont just presume that those fisherman are just naive...... I am sure they went into MM territory and got chased out.

Looks like shot gun...
Dont just presume that those fisherman are just naive...... I am sure they went into MM territory and got chased out.

If it was in Naf river, I would support your claim, the frontier in the river is very ambiguous. Burmese and Bangladeshi fishermen catch fishes very adjacent to each other. But, Saint Martin is a sensitive area. Myanmar previously had an eye on that Island and If the news of this attack just beside Chhera dip of Saint Martin is true, The Bangladesh Navy will have to respond (most probably by sending ships without shooting) to assert our power on that territory.

Myanmar is a hostile state, a change of government from military junta to 'democracy' won't change much of its policies

To be honest, if we were still now part of Pakistan or India, we would invade the damn country already to help our ethnic brethren.

Unfortunately, our government is quite lax, even though, just like Pakistan/India, we could easily support a proxy insurgency in Arakan in secret by arming Rohingyas there.

The Rohingya are certainly not from Bangladesh/East Bengal though, but the are certainly Bengali in essence and greater heritage. Arakan in medieval times was a vassal state of Bengal. I myself, as of Chittagonian heritage feel closely related to the Rohingyas. The ethnic cleansing that's going on for years now is certainly despicable,

Myanmar is a hostile state, a change of government from military junta to 'democracy' won't change much of its policies

To be honest, if we were still now part of Pakistan or India, we would invade the damn country already to help our ethnic brethren.

Unfortunately, our government is quite lax, even though, just like Pakistan/India, we could easily support a proxy insurgency in Arakan in secret by arming Rohingyas there.

The Rohingya are certainly not from Bangladesh/East Bengal though, but the are certainly Bengali in essence and greater heritage. Arakan in medieval times was a vassal state of Bengal. I myself, as of Chittagonian heritage feel closely related to the Rohingyas. The ethnic cleansing that's going on for years now is certainly despicable,

Reality is not that simple. Mayanmar have support of China, west too is seems unwilling to do anything against mayanmar due to economic interest. Moreover if we start insurgency they too can promote insurgency inside Bangladesh through chakma/santi bahini. More importantly we don't have political understanding among main party's for doing anything for rogingya which is mandatory for supporting a gurrela war.

Reality is not that simple. Mayanmar have support of China, west too is seems unwilling to do anything against mayanmar due to economic interest. Moreover if we start insurgency they too can promote insurgency inside Bangladesh through chakma/santi bahini. More importantly we don't have political understanding among main party's for doing anything for rogingya which is mandatory for supporting a gurrela war.
Yes, that is true they do have support of the west. However, a secret insurgency without anyone knowing is certainly not quite hard, and many countries have done it before or still do, like ISI during the early 2000s in Afghanistan for e.g. While on the other hand, it is quite impossible to incite an insurgency in Bangladesh, because a) our country is 98% ethnic Bengali, and largely homogeneous, any small-scale insurgency would likely hold no ground at all b) Because of the dense population, an insurgency would be impossible to support.

BN has to act and act decisively.

China or anyone else won't get involved.

BD needs to put the monkeys down now to prevent them becoming bolder.

The burmese be like,"This is a protest of Bangladesh buying subs from China!":rofl:

We need serious protest against this incident, send warship in the Saint Martin. if this is not happen then why govt. purchasing subs or frigates? is it only for showpiece? why always neighbors hit our people & govt. will silent. how many days?don't look who will be with us or her,right should be earned by thyself.:sniper:

Guys, more conflict means more selling of weapons by Big Guys. Does not matter whether BD or MM buys. So more poor people and more bullets per head. Our foreign ministry is highly incapable, no wonder!!!

I don't like Burmese, kick their *** hard as you can. I'm all for BD. I think China shall stop selling Myanmar heavy weapon! I never trust them. China will at least keep neutral if BD and Mymanmar has conflict.

BD shall give those provocative Burmese a bloody nose.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom