What's new

57 Hindus forced to convert to Islam in 10 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I dont have knoweldge of other religions................but I know this that there exist only one god............you call it Allah or Ram or Nanak

and about hurting sentiments...........Christsians follow Jesus.........and you said Jesus is your prophet too....................that you are same as Chritians ..............end of discusion
u said u dont know other religions..so better not delve into it
n pas final statemnts!

we say jesus n moses both are prophets..but we arent christian or jew coz they dont believ in our prophet...one way traffic not vice versa...got it?:what:

Massive Generalization on this forum is unbelievable.

I am sure the approach shown by some Indian Members will deter Members like EMO-Girl to post material focused on Introspection. I would request Indians to rather stay off the thread them to play a vicious I am fairer than you contest.

Conversion is not a Pakistani state policy, and how non-constitutional things happen should not be such an alien concept for Indians to understand. This was for Pakistanis to introspect rather than Indians to dissect.!!

I rest my case.

It's their good fortune or else they would've been turned into a Dalit and an untouchable in India.
and it would make headlines...and people would at least openly condemn it.
Compare it to the number of people in Pakistan mashaallahing this slightly sad event that we discuss.

These conversions are not legal. Plus 57 blokes out of about 10million does not a trend make warranting anyone to leave their nation.

the 57 blokes out of about 10million is only going to grow as the strength of independed media would grow...

answer about muslims will be given by Garibnawab............let him come from his honeymoon.

about Christians.............I request Justin to come up plz.

I will give answer about my religion......Sikhism

28 Families In Bihar Convert To Sikhism

Category:Indian Sikhs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

we say jesus n moses both are prophets..but we arent christian or jew coz they dont believ in our prophet...one way traffic not vice versa...got it?:what:

judaism and christianity are older than islam right?
so in their bibles they mention the prophets of the time...islam rose from the teachings of prophet Mohammed...so it has all the prophets of preceeding him isn't that true?

An oxymoron is a Pakistani Hindu..living the impure life in the land of the pure. Pity the Hindus there that they didnt have the wherewithal or the foresight to migrate in 1947, no wonder a large number of Pakistani Hindus are now in Rajasthan, asking for refuge. If anyone is interested in the state of Hindus in Pakistan google Maloy K Dhar and read the article he wrote on his blog a few weeks back about their status.

we really don't know and we can't be sure...they are living and seems they and their offsprings survived this far...chances are many others would...we tend to assume the worst at times...

well I dont have knoweldge of other religions................but I know this that there exist only one god............you call it allah or Ram or Nanak

and about hurting sentiments...........Christsians follow Jesus.........and you said Jesus is your prophet too....................that you are same as Chritians ..............end of discusion

hahaah great going!!! "end of discussion" jesus is our prophet ISSA his message was altered!

but hey my "secular indian friend" aren't you being completely inflexible to religion here?

hahaah great going!!! "end of discussion" jesus is our prophet ISSA his message was altered!

but hey my "secular indian friend" aren't you being completely inflexible to religion here?

sorry cannot get you what you are saying..............plz explain:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
pic_harcharn-singh.gif

pict00642.jpg

Sikhs_fleeing_Taliban_tak_003.jpg

Gurdwara%20Tambu%20Sahib.jpg

gurdwarapunjasahib.jpg

st_anthonys_church_lahore_2002_rizwan_dar.jpg

all in pakistan :pakistan:

now thats rite

Good enough for me! LoL, how many are fleeing to Pakistan, the land of the pure and set themselves up for the blasphemy law? Pity that Monty Python arent around, they could have done a hilarious skit on the lines of Jehovah! Jehovah! from the Life of Brian wrt to the blasphemy laws of Pakistan?

Definition of genocide:

1 muslim killed -> genocide.
1 non-muslim killed -> they deserve it as they are seekh or shirk or as the famous made in china halloween decoration says ..Infidel!

IRAQ
AFGHANISTAN
INDIA
PALESTINE
CHECHNYA
MANY MUSLIMS KILLED BUT IT DOESNT MATTER THEY ONLY MUSLIM CHEAP BLOOD MORE YOU KILL THE BETTER HEY MATE.

THATS WHY WE MUSLIM SHOULD NOT LOOK TO OTHERS TO DEFEND OUR LANDS AND PEOPLE.:pakistan:

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

now thats rite

THANKS Prometheus

who wants to cry??????????? ( note : punjabi must)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom