What's new

5500 Sex Videos of female students of Islamia University of Bahawalpur Recovered, Retired Neutral and Minister Son also Involved !!!

khan sb ki 13 minute ki aaila malik wali audio be sb ne suni hai mere bhai aur past ka sb ko pata hai. p0rno ka nasha kisi aik banday ya institution ko nai hai. jab aik hyper sexualized society banain gay to saray hi aisa krain gay. yahan molvion ne b baray baray karmnamay kia hain. sirk kisi aik ko point out krna theek nai hai

Say whatever you want about IK but it still doesn't change the facts about our bharwa army. We know who supplies girls to Arab royals that come on so called hunting trips to Pakistan every year. So please spare us the BS that the institution is not corrupt and not into p0rnos.

Say whatever you want about IK but it still doesn't change the facts about our bharwa army. We know who supplies girls to Arab royals that come on so called hunting trips to Pakistan every year. So please spare us the BS that the institution is not corrupt and not into p0rnos.
I never said army is innocent. The entire ruling elite of Pakistan is corrupt, secular, liberal homosexual, feminist and western stooge. No one is innocent that includes IK and military.

Girls themselves approached them to increase their C-GPA
Girls themselves are equally responsible.
There will never be any investigation since phaujis are involved. But I am willing to bet these women were exploited by threats rather than trying to gain a few extra points.

well, if you ask Signalian, he will say that because the fauji was "Tall and Graceful" thats why the girls were lining up to have s** with him.

I never said army is innocent. The entire ruling elite of Pakistan is corrupt, secular, liberal homosexual, feminist and western stooge. No one is innocent that includes IK and military.
IK isnt fucking the whole of Pakistan up the arse like the phauji's!

I am also surprised at the parents for not doing much to caution and protect their daughters from exploitation while living in hostels or rental properties. These parents might be "beghairat" (no self-respect and dignity).

I agree with the rest of your post. However, I want to address the above. I know one girl out of New Jersey born and educated in Pakistan who, while in a hostel, was raped by an instructor and two other boys several times. She kept silent, and I asked her why?

She responded that even if I told my family, they automatically would have assumed I had relations and brought it upon myself. She said parents need to be more educated and that it's not always the girl's fault; most rapes and sexual crimes happen without the girl's consent.

So, due to this and social stigma, they stay silent.

We as a society have ourselves to blame for making our females vulnerable.

Sadly this is not just limited to one university,

ISB & especially Lahore, a lot of girls in UNI are sadly being forced or doing this to earn some cash on the side.

I don't know how low this nation can go.

This is not evolution but degeneracy. Why a country has government, legislation, and policies?

Humans learned from experience to create dignified relationships such as marriage in order to create stable family units and protect their women and children from external exploitation and harm. Family units provide the basis to create functional communities and civilization with government, legislation, and policies aimed to provide public services and protect family units, men, women, and children.

Those who are responsible for exploiting women in IUB should be heavily punished.

I am also surprised at the parents for not doing much to caution and protect their daughters from exploitation while living in hostels or rental properties. These parents might be "beghairat" (no self-respect and dignity).

Family values are also in decline in Western countries. Men in Western countries use appealing slogans like 'Freedom' and 'Empowerment' to brainwash women and convince them to not dress modestly and sleep around. These men expect from women to have sex with them while dating them, no commitment and questions asked. This trend has consequences: stable family units are in decline, birth rate is in decline, crimes have increased. Black race is unable to improve itself while White race is in decline.

Evolution suggests survival of the fittest. Neither Blacks nor Whites fit the bill.
TBH, this might be sad to say but they don't have any other option left, ( NOT ALL but a lot are doing this to support the families and homes ).

Tu in mullhay, mullahnyoo ne theeka le rakha tha, yeh kaam police ka tha ya inn ka?

molvi burqa ne isis ko nahi dawat di thi pakistan mein ?

pahly tumhara hero manhoos zia tha, ab yeh molvi burqa?

1:30

I am not a supporter, but was highlighting the fact that when government does not take action, the citizens do. I’m not for mob mentality/justice but as @SQ8 mentioned when the government is not taking action, eventually anarchy ensues.

Last edited:
If there was rape go ahead and punish the culprits by all means. If the sex was consensual quit being the pope. I get the impression there was a lot of drug abuse here. I would focus on eliminating that

This is not out being the pope but how to create a sustainable society. Immortality has consequences for human beings and civilizations. Well-conceived religions emphasize spirituality and self-control to control this problem.

Read this again: Men in Western countries use appealing slogans like 'Freedom' and 'Empowerment' to brainwash and sexualize women. This trend has created a hookup culture and men no longer feel the need to marry a woman. Due to hookup culture, institution of marriage is in decline, stable family units are in decline, birth rate is in decline, mental problems have increased, and crimes have increased. Black race is unable to improve its situation while White race is in decline. Evolution suggests survival of the fittest. Neither Blacks nor Whites fit the bill.

If it continues to like this, you will loose your superpower status at some point. Do not take God's gifts for granted, son.

This is not out being the pope but how to create a sustainable society. Immortality has consequences for human beings and civilizations. Well-conceived religions emphasize spirituality and self-control to control this problem.

Read this again: Men in Western countries use appealing slogans like 'Freedom' and 'Empowerment' to brainwash and sexualize women. This trend has created a hookup culture and men no longer feel the need to marry a woman. Due to hookup culture, institution of marriage is in decline, stable family units are in decline, birth rate is in decline, mental problems have increased, and crimes have increased. Black race is unable to improve its situation while White race is in decline. Evolution suggests survival of the fittest. Neither Blacks nor Whites fit the bill.

If it continues to like this, you will loose your superpower status at some point. Do not take God's gifts for granted, son.

Your complaints about Western society are valid. you are preaching to the choir.

They do not apply to Pakistani society, To the degree there is degeneracy in Pakistani or Indian society the reasons are different. Selective adoption of Western values by Pakistanis is another issue in itself.

Your complaints about Western society are valid. you are preaching to the choir.

They do not apply to Pakistani society, To the degree there is degeneracy in Pakistani or Indian society the reasons are different. Selective adoption of Western values by Pakistanis is another issue in itself.

Well, Pakistan remains a developing country for a reason. It has failed to develop on many counts and degeneracy is one of the barriers. You are correct about selective adoption of Western values by Pakistanis being another issue in itself. Pakistan should uphold its family values instead of embracing Feminist perspectives of women empowerment and hookup culture, this shift will lead to total collapse because morality fabric of the society is already poor.

Is there any proof that these girls were forced?

They may be doing this voluntarily for fun, fame or finances.

And how is this a good practice? These women will pretend to be pious and claim to be a virgin in their rishta profiles.

Generally speaking girls do not care much about virginity like boys do.

IK isnt fucking the whole of Pakistan up the arse like the phauji's!

IK was an international playboy before he took a u-turn to become a Mullah.

Last edited:
Well, Pakistan remains a developing country for a reason. It has failed to develop on many counts and degeneracy is one of the barriers. You are correct about selective adoption of Western values by Pakistanis being another issue in itself. Pakistan should uphold its family values instead of embracing Feminist perspectives of women empowerment and hookup culture, this shift will lead to total collapse because morality fabric of the society is already poor.

you are telling me something most Pakistanis on this forum won't acknowledge -- "morality fabric of the society is already poor". if what you say is true you are looking at a collapse already.

Back
Top Bottom