What's new

5500 Sex Videos of female students of Islamia University of Bahawalpur Recovered, Retired Neutral and Minister Son also Involved !!!

It'll take a long time for Pakistan to recover from this morally corrupt section of Pakistan army and pervert elites . Pakistan went from a reasonable standing to a global laughing stock.

me never … lol

The saying "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
you rascal you know, me and secularnationalist have had fights on pdf.

This major individual would have surfaced his upbringing and moral compass regardless of where he ended up - most in Bwp know exactly who this PoS is.

But it is the flawed system inside the Fauj, specifically even though he was pigeonholed into retiring as major by people who recognized who he was, that he still made it to major(because anyone can be a major in PA) because the infarctions and also protectionism by others like him in the ranks or out of it kept him going.

That is not the result of it being a Fauj but Pakistan’s Fauj. A reflection of society itself inside the supposed “sole meritorious institution”

Bro, weren’t you one of the guys that was supporting Musharraf for going after Maulana Abdul Aziz?

I remember it like yesterday.

The people were tired of the government/establishment doing nothing, so they decided to take action. At that time you guys labeled them as extremists. When the niqabi sisters were dragging whores out of massage parlors, you and everyone on Pdf were villifying them.

Did they do anything wrong? It was not like Afghanistan where those fux are judge, jury, and executioner putting bullets in the back of heads. They simply dragged the whores out and beat the shit out of them.

I know you are Muslim, so what I would like to ask is, do you think what they were doing was wrong when it is poisoning the society?

Prostitution is the oldest profession in the world. You cannot stop it, and it is quite different from this case in BWP where girls are blackmailed into sexual slavery.

What I want to ask you. From the bottom of your heart. What the people of Lal Masjid did, was that extremism or did those people have a valid concern that they addressed because no one else would?

why, you are not puling my leg are you.)

Bro. That’s bullshit. If you come to BWP and visit this campus, you will think it’s one of the most beautiful places on earth and so lovely. If you visited before reading this news you would think that it’s not even possible there. Most girls who are local come to study in burkha or full niqab. No problems. Everyone is very respectful. It’s a huge and safe campus that is very beautiful due to the emphasis on gardens. They do great work on keeping it beautiful.

The dark side is on the road that hosts the hostel for girls.

Like trust me brov, if you visited this place, you would never believe this shit is going on there. But it is.

Bro, weren’t you one of the guys that was supporting Musharraf for going after Maulana Abdul Aziz?

The people were tired of the government/establishment doing nothing, so they decided to take action. At that time you guys labeled them as extremists. When the niqabi sisters were dragging whores out of massage parlors, you and everyone on Pdf were villifying them.

Did they do anything wrong? It was not like Afghanistan where those fux are judge, jury, and executioner putting bullets in the back of heads. They simply dragged the whores out and beat the shit out of them.

I know you are Muslim, so what I would like to ask is, do you think what they were doing was wrong when it is poisoning the society?

Prostitution is the oldest profession in the world. You cannot stop it, and it is quite different from this case in BWP where girls are blackmailed into sexual slavery.

What I want to ask you. From the bottom of your heart. What the people of Lal Masjid did, was that extremism or did those people have a valid concern that they addressed because no one else would?
Muslims society collapse and people are forced to immigrate to the West. Western society tells conservative Muslims to go have their sharia in their own countries.

Conservative Muslims that do try to enact sharia in their countries and are called terrorists. Their own government will kill them or a Western Nato Nation will bring freedom to the country, and the society collapses again.

Cycle repeats

Muslims society collapse and people are forced to immigrate to the West. Western society tells conservative Muslims to go have their sharia in their own countries.

Conservative Muslims that do try to enact sharia in their countries and are called terrorists. Their own government will kill them or a Western Nato Nation will bring freedom to the country, and the society collapses again.

Cycle repeats

Sharia… hahahaha. What Allah swt commands of you. Even Christians… their Ten Commandments that they don’t follow is sharia.

People that are worshippers of Allah swt, they will always have the hardest life and be looked at as pariahs.

Sharia… hahahaha. What Allah swt commands of you. Even Christians… their Ten Commandments that they don’t follow is sharia.

People that are worshippers of Allah swt, they will always have the hardest life and be looked at as pariahs.

Looked at as backward people. No glassi no life.

All these pakeez lib fucks that bark extremism, they only bark because one of the sins they like is being infringed upon. If you don’t call them out then they are 100% Muslim. The second you challenge their lifestyle they change up. Lol. Little dirty munafiqeen. I respect a non believer more because they are not disingenuous. Pakis are opportunist snakes. They think that there will never be a doomsday. And they will never have to account for their actions.

Don’t worry kaafirs, Allah will surprise you.

All these pakeez lib fucks that bark extremism, they only bark because one of the sins they like is being infringed upon. If you don’t call them out then they are 100% Muslim. The second you challenge their lifestyle they change up. Lol. Little dirty munafiqeen. I respect a non believer more because they are not disingenuous. Pakis are opportunist snakes. They think that there will never be a doomsday. And they will never have to account for their actions.

Don’t worry kaafirs, Allah will surprise you.
and it wont be the first time the surprise.

I still do support that. Anarchism, mob violence leads to nothing different than what was seem in Swat where beheadings on just “he said” “she said” whimsical excuses were daily news.

The people of Lal Masjid took a valid concern that at the end of the day required MANY more heads to roll before it could ever be addressed.

Massage parlors don’t pop up without demand - Heera Mandi moved from the old neighborhood to DHA Lahore.. if you Lal Masjid the whole DHA down.. it will move elsewhere and it WONT STOP.

Instead of addressing which government offical, LE , top to bottom enables this. Who allows human trafficking, what compels girls into this situation - and so on. The solution of burning it down doesn’t work.

Using the muslim angle on me isn’t inciting any emotional response bhai - this is a process, politics and socioeconomics issue. Address it with a multi pronged approach.

Saaray Punjab mein Roza khulnay ka baad mujray ho rahe hain - kardo wahan bhi laal masjid - kiss kiss gaon mein jao gay? It happens in KP and Sindh and elsewhere… let all Lal Masjids loose.

It happened with the Taliban during their first hard core regime ! This wasn’t some western report but a story in Pakistani newspapers - a schoolteacher became a prostitute in this “Islamic emirate” because she needed to feed her children…and her most frequent visitors were Taliban young ones.. your lal masjid youth who wanted to do it for free otherwise they would report her.. you think killing her would stop it? She said she knew of many others.
Your country’s agency boasts of honey traps all the time!! Where do you think they find the girls for it!???

Don’t bring Islam into everything especially in the context of the loose cannons of Lal Masjid or otherwise. It has nothing to do there - you can convert every latin American migrant to Islam at the border and it wont stop them from getting in with MS-13 to rob your business. Just “building a wall!” Wont do it - just fixing the immigration system wont do it, just helping latin American countries get their shit together or penalizing the politicians and interests here in the US that profit from instability wont do it, and for sure as shit giving letting some redneck yee haw with AR-15s and the bible to defend the border wont either.

Unless you can fix institutions, fix laws and implement them. Giving youth charged with misguided extreme versions of religion or feeling sad about girls being exploited or engaging in such activities is just useless.

Finding a virgin girl or at the least one who hasn’t had a flaunting affair in Pakistan’s own society, elite or poor is now getting difficult and you’re talking about tackling the oldest immoral activity known to mankind after murder.

Applying lib or terrorist labels wont fix it either - address it systematically and with zero emotion or prejudice.,

That's sad man. I remember similar case in ludhiana girls IT college. There, principle tried this shit on wrong girl.
She had the full backing from her fiance.
Girl dragged principle and his son to court.
I was realy impressed by the girl and especially her fiance who married her and came out in her full support. Hope they living a good life, they deserved it. Difficult to find partners who truly support u when ur down .

Tu in mullhay, mullahnyoo ne theeka le rakha tha, yeh kaam police ka tha ya inn ka?

molvi burqa ne isis ko nahi dawat di thi pakistan mein ?

pahly tumhara hero manhoos zia tha, ab yeh molvi burqa?

1:30

A factual statement. These Shahs and Syeds have caused all possible fassad in the land. They hold free men and women bondage and consider their freedom as inheritance of their own ancestors.

Back
Top Bottom