What's new

55 Thousand Indian soldiers lost to 2 thousand Rebels

my question still stands what is victory for a grueilla outfit....?? when can they be called heading towards success...

See even if they get their control over the whole world, then also its not going to quench their thirst, as they will start fighting against each other bcoz that the way they live. They are not fighting for common man, they are fighting for their benefits. And will continue to do so thats for sure.:disagree:

in a jungle 5000km away from where you start these silly posts.

EXACTLY my point when it comes to SWAT....

What do you find silly in my post ? I never meant to offend anybody , Actually I meant Srilanka where LTTE managed to run parallel civil administration with two large cities under their control . Is Pakistan going facing same issue ? I do not know if Pakistan facing any similar issue in SWAT.... But I am sure you military playing SWAT card with USA to get billions :)

my question still stands what is victory for a grueilla outfit....?? when can they be called heading towards success...

How do you define some one getting success ? Is that by number of kills they have made ? NO . Still our Government functions there providing enough security for the people of India. In India we have a policy of not getting military into civilian installations and they are called in when things go out of control and I am sure we still have not called in any assistance from military in many of the states to manage these naxals and they are still handled by local police and special forces , AndraPradesh and Jarkhand are a good example how they have brought these naxals and control .

These kind of terrorism are not new to India , We had Panjab with Khalisthan , Tamil Nadu with LTTE , Look at these states now, We are fighting with terrorists both by economy and by military and we will bring them down . We never surrender to these terrorists and you may not see their existance in a few years , because only recently these naxals are identified as a major threat and all states of India have started their intense operation against them.

Back
Top Bottom