What's new

5000 year ancient hidden city of Tulaja discovered In Salt Range Pakistan

I guess, it's just that accepting the fact that Pakistanis are local will kill the argument that "Pakistanis are Arabs" and hence "ruled India for 1000 years ?"

If Pakistanis accept that they are locals then they will also have to accept that they too were ruled for 1000 years ? Then they got converted to Islam ?

It seems Pakistanis are ashamed of their local roots (not you - and correct me if I am wrong). Most of them are wannabe Arabs who wanna have nothing to do with their roots. At least I see it that way.

Moreover, accepting that Pakistanis are local will also mean that their ancestors were once Hindus or Buddhists - which in return will jeopardize the Two Nation Theory (in a way). May be that's unacceptable to many of you guys?

Anyway, more such excavations will continue to remind the present day Pakistanis of who they originally were. Hopefully such excavations shouldn't create even more identity crisis out there.

Good day :)
Not all Pakistanis are local....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabs_in_Pakistan

Thanks for your reply.

How many Pakistanis are Arabs?
The Wiki link that you gave me only says that there are "a few thousand" Arabs. That means they are not more than 100,000 in the population of 200 million Pakistanis.

I guess India has more Arabs than you, not sure though.

Regardless, a few thousand Arabs in Pakistan does not make Pakistan an Arabic country, and that's the point. I don't know why you guys (not all) want to be Arabs anyway !

You guys are locals who were ruled "for A Thousand Years" by outsiders. Many such "Tulaja" excavations in future will keep on reminding you that. Good day :)

Thanks for your reply.

How many Pakistanis are Arabs?
The Wiki link that you gave me only says that there are "a few thousand" Arabs. That means they are not more than 100,000 in the population of 200 million Pakistanis.

I guess India has more Arabs than you, not sure though.

Regardless, a few thousand Arabs in Pakistan does not make Pakistan an Arabic country, and that's the point. I don't know why you guys (not all) want to be Arabs anyway !

You guys are locals who were ruled "for A Thousand Years" by outsiders. Many such "Tulaja" excavations in future will keep on reminding you that. Good day :)
Lols
Large number of Punjabi and Sindhi belongs to Arain caste....In Punjab 30 to 40% people are Arain.
http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Arain_people

Lols
Large number of Punjabi and Sindhi belongs to Arain caste....In Punjab 30 to 40% people are Arain.
http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Arain_people
Thanks again for your reply.

It seems the article that you gave me has been written by some "wannabe Arab fanboy" from Pakistan.

Let's try something else. Lets try Wikipedia if you don't mind (I am sure you don't mind because that is what you had come up with earlier):

The origin of the Arain community is uncertain, with some members of the community claiming a connection with the Rajputs. Others, with whom the historian and political scientist Christophe Jaffrelot agrees, believe that they are displaced farming communities who moved to Punjab from Sindh and Multan as Arab Muslim armies encroached. Jaffrelot also believes the community to be related to the Kamboj.[4]Some scholars have linked Arains to the Hindu Rayeen caste of India.[5] Ishtiaq Ahmed, who is a political scientist like Jaffrelot and also a member of the Arain community, acknowledges that some early Arain texts ascribe a Persian origin and others a Hindu Rajput descent.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arain

I rest my case here. You can however continue with "I am an Arab" kinda history. Good day :)

First of all , there is nothing like "Indian subcontinent" from historical perspective. The British came, ruled for mere a century and imposed this specification for this region, na it doesn't work like that. This region is divided between two civilizations , Indus and Ganges, hence the two Nation Theory, as I mentioned in my last reply to you.

Indus civilization = Indus empire, spanning over thousand and thousands of years just like Nile civilization was or the Egyptian empire. The whole of "current" western India, the belt of Kashmir down to Gujarat, Iran, Afghanistan and some southern parts of Turkmenistan, all these lands were the realm of our Indus empire which our ancestors build and sustained for as long as they did. History can be twisted , not archeology. It's not really a rocket science O you gangiyate. We dominated you, the habitants of Ganges planes for far longer period before we reverted to Islam then after. That "thousand years rule" over you is insignificant as to what we did to you for mellinia after mellinia. We gave you your faith, we gave you your cults, we divided your society in hierarchy, your brahmins are our childern.

Our roots are in our scared land, Pakistan, the land of pure, by lineage and by civilization, going all the way to humanity first civilization right here in Indus plains. ;)
I know what you did here, a brutal murder of history facts.

I guess, it's just that accepting the fact that Pakistanis are local will kill the argument that "Pakistanis are Arabs" and hence "ruled India for 1000 years ?"
If you stop worrying about what Pakistanis are, it will help you a lot.

No one in Pakistan says all of Pakistanis have Arab blood lines !

Back
Top Bottom