What's new

500 dead and 2,000 trapped under landslide in Afghanistan

Nawaz offered only condolences but not offered any support.This is only expected out of our leaders

Pakistan’s PM expresses condolences

Later on Saturday, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif offered his condolences and sympathy to Afghan President Hamid Karzai regarding the loss of lives and widespread damage caused by the landslide.

The premier also said that the people of Pakistan will stand by the Afghan people while they brave the tragic natural disaster.

More than 2,100 confirmed dead in Afghanistan landslide – The Express Tribune

This is shocking and heart sinking news. Lets pray in nimaz for the casaulties and suffering

Hope the causalities are minimum. My prayers with innocent Afghans.

May God end the miseries of survivors & those who have lost their love one in this incident ....

may God mercy on dead souls ....

Wow...such sad loss of life...RIP to my brothers and sisters...

My prayers go out to all our brothers, sisters, elders and young children who have lost their lives and died shaheed inshallah. Allah bless them all.

I will donate money and help to those agencies that are already there e.g. Save the Children.

I urge everyone else to do the same. I hope the Pakistani civil services act as well.

Oh God... This is so sad! Why does Afghanistan always have to go through such turmoil? :(

My prayers and condolences goes out to them. Allah is with you.

Back
Top Bottom