What's new

50 Years Anniversary of the forgotten Holocaust, how US bombs killed Millions in Laos & keep killing

See how American illiterately bombed and killed so many vietnamese and now the vietnamese side with the killer and totally forgotten how many of their ancestors, friends and parents killed by Amercians.
We cannot hate them forever. Hatred only gives birth to hatred. We don't forget but we can forgive. Unlike China, Vietnam does not like the idea of vegence. If there is any hatred, then it's towards China, country which recently has skimishes with Vietnam.

We cannot hate them forever. Hatred only gives birth to hatred. We don't forget but we can forgive. Unlike China, Vietnam does not like the idea of vegence. If there is any hatred, then it's towards China, country which recently has skimishes with Vietnam.

Double standard from vietnamese. Vietnamese are repeating the same mistake make by South Vietnam. Thinking siding with imperialist US will solve another problem. US is using Vietnam to achieve its own selfish aim. As we all know the fate of south vietnam.

I can be sure your ancestor killed by US bombing in vietnam war are now cursing you current vietnamese all in your ill fated struggle with China.

Double standard from vietnamese. Vietnamese are repeating the same mistake make by South Vietnam. Thinking siding with imperialist US will solve another problem. US is using Vietnam to achieve its own selfish aim. As we all know the fate of south vietnam.

I can be sure your ancestor killed by US bombing in vietnam war are now cursing you current vietnamese all in your ill fated struggle with China.

he he, china is joined to USA in cold war. 1969 China attacked Soviet, 1972 China kissed @ of US, 1979 china attacked Vietnam. .. what is china ?.:cool:

Last edited:
Are you asking me to write down Laos involvement in the Vietnam War? Dream on. It's weekend and I'm at a wedding.
No...Am asking you to explain why the US bombed Laos. Should be easy enough for a 'journalist' like you claimed to be. Or is it more likely that you have no clue and not enough smarts to do research ?

No, South Vietnam made a mistake inviting the US into a civil war, which turned it into a war against invaders. Vietnam can have internal conflicts but if there is outsider tries to enter, Vietnam will unite as one. We can sacrifice our individual benefits for the greater goods of the country. So all those who habor hatred towards the US for what they did in the Vietnam war have swallow it down, and wait. I don't know why China always wants Vietnam to hate the US. What good is there to always live in hatred and vengence? Surely our fathers and grandfathers did not fight and die so we can avenge them later. They fought and died so we can live a better life. They wanted us to remember their sacrifices, not the long-gone enemies who killed our ancestors.

Vietnam invites the US in the SCS as a judge to make sure China does not abuse its superior military power as a weight on the negotiation table. Wait until Vietnam allow US troops on our lands to make statement like Vietnam siding with the US.

he he, china is joined to USA in cold war. 1969 China attacked Soviet, 1972 China kissed @ of US, 1979 china attacked Vietnam. .. what is china ?.:cool:

Yes, are you talking about yrself? :lol: When we fight vietnamese in 1979, not even a single US involved. Not like how you are kissing US buttock after they killed millions of vietnamese by inviting their warship into your own water.

No, South Vietnam made a mistake inviting the US into a civil war, which turned it into a war against invaders. Vietnam can have internal conflicts but if there is outsider tries to enter, Vietnam will unite as one. We can sacrifice our individual benefits for the greater goods of the country. So all those who habor hatred towards the US for what they did in the Vietnam war have swallow it down, and wait. I don't know why China always wants Vietnam to hate the US. What good is there to always live in hatred and vengence? Surely our fathers and grandfathers did not fight and die so we can avenge them later. They fought and died so we can live a better life. They wanted us to remember their sacrifices, not the long-gone enemies who killed our ancestors.

Vietnam invites the US in the SCS as a judge to make sure China does not abuse its superior military power as a weight on the negotiation table. Wait until Vietnam allow US troops on our lands to make statement like Vietnam siding with the US.

US will never be your judge to make your point in SCS. You vietnamese are just too greedy in your SCS and now you are getting into no good end by serving US purpose and stirring the panda nest. We have moved 5 rigs into the area and what US has done to help you all besides encouraging you all to continue press for the claim without any good end?

I can be sure Vietnam will end up nothing ,no oil and no gain from US.

Yes, are you talking about yrself? When we fight vietnamese in 1979, not even a single US involved. Not like how you are kissing US buttock after they killed millions of vietnamese by inviting their warship into your own water.

How many Vietnamese were killed by Chinese invaders from ancient time until recent time ? 1974. 1979 and 1988 ?

1979 china invaded in to Vietnam to show your true face, China was pawn of US in cold war, China did revenge for your new master who was loser in Vietnam war.

The time is changed, using enemy of enemy to counter enemy is simple trick.

Back
Top Bottom