What's new

50 mortars fired from Gaza into Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
i appreciate your interpretation about women law in islam.
i am not sure whether you support stoning or not but i believe even death punishment for worst kind of criminal also should be in a painless way.yes some times when emotions take over we feel that he should be tortured to death but thats not what we really should go for as civilized nations.
i am against stoning don't worry ;) thank you

Israel should attack Hamas hq with air strikes :tup:
We attacked Hamas posts in open areas, but they know that after rocket atack they should hide. So damage is little.

And all important Hamas assets are in dense populated areas, if we attack them will be civilian casualties.

Care to give us a link to the international law that allows the use of Children?

The location is West Bank. not Israel. Israeli laws do not apply.

Boy's dad claims he was there as a spectator. Doesn't take a genious to figure this is lawful or not.

Laws are to control or to regulate behavior and/or to define what is an unlawful act, absense of that makes any act a lawful act.

The Laws that guides occupation is the Law of Beligerent Occupation and a few other. Even if the boy threw stone, it would be a lawful act for two reasons,

1) As an administrator, Israel consistently failed to protect the rights of the ocupied.

2) Israeli claim that Laws of Belligerent Occupation is not applicable, leaving no avenue for the occupied to seek justice.

We attacked Hamas posts in open areas, but they know that after rocket atack they should hide. So damage is little.

And all important Hamas assets are in dense populated areas, if we attack them will be civilian casualties.

Terrorists have done Ph.D in using Human Shields at optimum level as possible .

the jews know Prophet ( PBUH ) as like their sons ...they also know more about Islam and Muslims believes......as Quraan said that they are intelligent people...so dont call them fools....

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

Terrorists have done Ph.D in using Human Shields at optimum level as possible .

Israel is the best example in this case......!

First it was that innocent family who got butchered and now this. How pathetic can these people get? Attacking innocent unarmed civilians but wetting their pants when Israeli commandos pummel them flat. My condolences to those who lost their lives. May they find eternal peace in the life beyond.

"By way of deception, thou shalt do war"

Even Chanakya and Sun Tzu said this, thousands of years ago. That's the whole point of a war. If one has concrete rules to follow, then it is a competition and no longer a war.

I understand, they merge with civilians after launching the rockets and Gaza is a dense area this is where use of drones and Spy sats will play a big role I have full confidence with the ISF :tup:

610x.jpg

An Israeli walks his dog next to a damaged house caused by a mortar launched from the Palestinian Gaza Strip hitting the southern Israeli kibbutz of Kisufim, on March 19, 2011.

610x.jpg

Palestinians carry a wounded member of the Hamas security forces after Israeli strikes on the Gaza Strip March 19, 2011. Israeli strikes on the Gaza Strip wounded five Hamas security officers and a boy on Saturday after militants launched mortar bombs into Israel, lightly injuring two people, Gaza medics and the army said.

I really hope that Hamas wont escalate again and these are last injured from both sides.

Havnet u seen news lately ? How Isreal dont talk in meeting ? Havnet u seen wikileaks ?

Jews who have moved from Europe, russia etc have to move back and nativ jews can live side by side with muslims and other religions. Remeber how jews are against all other in Isreal.

Okay. Everyone must return to their countries of origin no matter what. Pakistanis must move back to Pakistan. Turks must move back to Turkey. Syrians must move back to Syria. Iranians must move back to Iran. Saudi Arabians must move back to Saudi Arabia. Jordanians must move back to Jordan, etc. All Jews must move back to Israel which is where they came from in the first place. How would that be?

more than 90% that live in Israel are actually non jewish blood. converted for reasons like money and status and probably being in service of Jew blood(the chosen ones) so to be forgiven in the hereafter. otherwise hell forever :pop:

I apologize in advance for the harsh language, but that is bullsh!t.

What is Gaza/Palestine doing, Israel will completely demolish Gaza...
Please Gaza stop, don't lose anymore innocent lives.

The location is West Bank. not Israel. Israeli laws do not apply.
We will keep that in mind.

Boy's dad claims he was there as a spectator. Doesn't take a genious to figure this is lawful or not.
A claim must still be held against physical evidence.

Laws are to control or to regulate behavior and/or to define what is an unlawful act, absense of that makes any act a lawful act.
Wrong...Absent a law, an act that is implicitly associated with that law is considered 'non-legal' or 'not legal'. But not 'illegal'. The word 'illegal' mean a law is in effect and punishment are associated with the violation of that law. The word 'theft' mean taking something that rightfully belong to someone else. There is an initial moral association with the word and the act. But if there is no law governing, meaning outlining the state response, to the act, then even though 'theft' is morally offensive, it is not 'illegal' but only 'non-legal'. A law can be explicit as well as implicit in its approval. If a law punishes the act of taking something that rightfully belong to someone else, then the law tacitly approve the behavior opposite of 'theft'.

The Laws that guides occupation is the Law of Beligerent Occupation and a few other. Even if the boy threw stone, it would be a lawful act for two reasons,

1) As an administrator, Israel consistently failed to protect the rights of the ocupied.

2) Israeli claim that Laws of Belligerent Occupation is not applicable, leaving no avenue for the occupied to seek justice.
If the boy threw the stone, in effect, assault the occupier, then regardless of age, weapon, or the efficacy thereof, he is a combatant then he falls under the rules governing combatants. A combatant can be 'legal' or 'illegal', but either way, killing him is a legal act under the laws of war the moment he became a combatant. Next would be the grey area of 'excessive' responsive force.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom