What's new

50 mortars fired from Gaza into Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK.
Qur'an 4:55 "Sufficient for the Jew is the Flaming Fire!"
Ishaq:364 "Muslims, take not Jews and Christians as friends. Whoever protects them becomes one of them, they become diseased, and will earn a similar fate."

Qur'an 4:47 "O you People of the Book to whom the Scripture has been given, believe in what We have (now) revealed, confirming and verifying what was possessed by you, before We destroy your faces beyond all recognition, turning you on your backs, and curse you as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers, for the decision of Allah Must be executed."

Ishaq:240 "The Jews are a nation of liars.... The Jews are a treacherous, lying, and evil people."

Bukhari:V4B52N177 "Allah's Apostle said, 'The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."'"

Good enough?

There are so many controversial things that are supposed to be in quran. But how to confirm it? I often here people say these passages are manipulated or it has been translated wrong. And then some of the fanatic kind comes and quotes the same lines to justify their stand. Bringing the quran into discussion here will get the thread closed without getting a good answer.

There are so many controversial things that are supposed to be in quran. But how to confirm it? I often here people say these passages are manipulated or it has been translated wrong. And then some of the fanatic kind comes and quotes the same lines to justify their stand. Bring the quran into discussion here will get the thread closed without getting a good answer.
He asked for them, and all you need is just google the verses... I`m not saying the Qoran is all bad but it has bad in it.

He asked for them, and all you need is just google the verses... I`m not saying the Qoran is all bad but it has bad in it.
if you type on google you can find evangelist, fascist groups who explain Quran
you can find as well the officials as i gave
but if you prefer to read the first as you quote it to be a reference because you find it by google

anyway if i find neo nazi website by google does it mean it is a reference?
lol

This is what i hate about these gamas terrorist first they do all this non sense and when israel reacts they cry to international bodies if these hamas guys want to fight why to hide and fight come up like real men and fight for your rights and at the end we know truth will prevail ie israel

This is what i hate about these gamas terrorist first they do all this non sense and when israel reacts they cry to international bodies if these hamas guys want to fight why to hide and fight come up like real men and fight for your rights and at the end we know truth will prevail ie israel

they lose their land and lively hood and they are supposed to sit down?
They're not "saheb saheb" saying hindus

if you type on google you can find evangelist, fascist groups who explain Quran
you can find as well the officials as i gave
but if you prefer to read the first as you quote it to be a reference because you find it by google

anyway if i find neo nazi website by google does it mean it is a reference?
lol
I can give you a dozen more examples but i fear i will get the same result if i quoted them to my dog. You won`t believe a word i say.
@blackops
Well Hamas aren`t what you and i define real men, they are cowards.

Again ur bringing Religion into this...

We don't say saheb saheb,there are countries in ME lick the west boots...
Ex:-Iraq,saudi :lol:

pakistanis and their double standards when it comes to israel-palestine.

so next time a suicide bomber blows himself up in pakistan we shall call it a "fake news".

both are not our problem let them fight till there last drop of blood .we simply dont care.

Hmm so they are trying to fight as true muslims... is it wat you wanna say..

Live in your dark world muslim next time you beter not bring religion into every thing if you cant say any thing worth while

It`s like mutant blood from X-Men.
The problem most Muslims have with Jews is buried deep in the Qoran, in short, the prophet attempted to lead the Jewish people but the Jews refused to acknowledge him as their messiah. Although he respected the Jews in the beginning, later in the Qoran he demands their death.
And since muslims are mostly religious, they are taught this over and over again throughout the ages.

infact this is what you have been doing with Prophets...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom