What's new

50 Indian railway engines to chug into Pakistan

Don't know man. The date of your article is sep 6th and mine is sep 7th. I don't understand what could have changed in a day.

Also, the article mentions there 'will float an international tender' and then they say contract signed? The article is contradictory in nature.

Same thing goes on in PIA, floats tenders every other day for same stuff :hitwall:

yaar hum is dukaan se next time kuch nhi khareedy gaay ajjeeb bat hai coustmer ki koi respect nhi hai :taz:

Dukhi maat ho bhai, aapke liye to sab paint waint kar denge, aap bolo to engine mein Nawaz SharifJI ka photo bhi paint kar de? Phir humein bhi payment jaldi milega!! :D

waste of 350 corore, not forgetting 10% comission that is 35 corore goes to zardari pocket

you cant run the entire railway just by importing the engines, you need to completely overhaul the system, as ajtr said, its gonna meet same fate as chinese locos and blame will ultimately be on india

Aarey why make a scapegoat of those poor railway staffs? Chinese locos are facing problems in other countries also. Aur hamara sub-continent ka to apnahi standard hai maintenance ka, saalon se chalta aa raha hai yeh tradition, adulterated oil dalo ya sarson ka tel dalo, engines to chalna chahiye na?? Jab saare engine itni saal se waisehi chalti rahi, to yeh chini engine kis khet ki muli hai bhai? :D

Ab mein aur bolunga to aap gussa ho jayoge :D lekin chini maal to chini maal hai na, un logon ko quality samajh mein nehi aata hai, woh samajhte hai use & throw, humlog samajhte hai sasta aur tikau, ekbaar kuch kharid liya to do-tin generation to chalni chahiye na! :) Aur problem sirf maintenance ka nehi tha.

Popular jokes of Chinese maal really proved right with the new arrival of all the way inefficient locomotives from China which were far inferior than the existing 30/40 years old locomotives in PR. These locomotives had a higher axle load much above the bearing capacity of the mainline tracks in PR and far beyond the branch lines. Additional impact for spare parts procurement valued at $15 million annually made them the most expensive locomotives ever procured by PR.

It's not true, PR is now going for Chinese engines

Think so, Pakistan has more experience with Chinese ones so its a good choice.

Ha very good choice, ab Pakistaniyo ko har do-tin saal mein naye naye locos mein chadne ko milega, puranawala to sab junkyard mein jayega! :yay:

Though India is "selling" it, but it is more of a goodwill gesture, Pakistan is asking for locos from India for a long time now, but because of our demand-supply gap we were not interested. Here:

Indian Railways wary as Pakistan makes fresh offer for engines | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

Railways not too keen on giving locos to Pakistan - Times Of India

[video]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTM5NDkwODQ4.html[/video]

20000 ton cargo train. According to the video uploader, there is a train like this every 5 minutes.

Pretty good and reliable to me.

67 out of 69 locos malfunctioned and were scrapped... Impressive.. No wonder they are getting a repeat order of 58 more locos..

the joke's more on you than us :D

Welcome to PDF my friend.... Open a thread in Members introduction and introduce yourself..... Do not reopen old threads... this is a 2 year old thread....

Suggest not to post own picture in your avtar.....

bhai main ne bhi PR ko kaha tha jo USA ke engine kha gaay wo india china ko kya choory gay?:P

anyway, the deal is closed now :P

Welcome to PDF my friend.... Open a thread in Members introduction and introduce yourself..... Do not reopen old threads... this is a 2 year old thread....

Suggest not to post own picture in your avtar.....
okay :) got it :)

Back
Top Bottom