What's new

50,000 reasons to thank you ;)

Those 50k thanks are from people who want to be in your good books....

You're one of the worst mods I've ever seen, you troll yourself but ban others on slightest pretext.....

You have this funny 'moral standard' of not banning people in the threads in which you troll.......as if, you're the king and people get to 'enjoy' only when you 'enjoy'.......

You misuse your power much.......

Leave it man.

We know about his capabilities, qualities. He is not what we can call the best Mod/ a good Mod.

But this thread is meant for celebration. Let him enjoy his enormous thanks surplus.

If you have issues with him, use report button.

Will pressing it have desired effect? Food for thought!

Congrats..... :sarcastic:
n7p85udp.png
Seriously? Has @Aeronaut given 373 negatives? Damn aerobhai, you love to wield the stick, don't you?:fie:

Congrats..... :sarcastic:
n7p85udp.png

Hmmmmm that's the secret of 50k milestone... good going

ratings_zps4911a8b6.jpg

Out of the 373 negative markings that Aeronaut has dished out (90% to us evil Yindoo banyas!) I have had the immense pleasure and privilege of getting 6 out of 9 negative ratings from him!! :( Not that I care! :P

Anyway, ab kya kare bhai? congratulations tho bolna hi padega, nahin tho ek aur negative red cross mil jayega!! :D

Seriously man, 50,000 is amazing! CONGRATS! :tup:

Seriously? Has @Aeronaut given 373 negatives? Damn aerobhai, you love to wield the stick, don't you?:fie:

He's a moderator, so he is constantly called to read the lowest quality posts on this forum. By report or mention.

So it makes sense that he would give a lot of negatives, to deter users from breaking forum rules.

An admin that any forum would be lucky to have (at least what I have seen so far :tup: :p: )

Couldn't have done it without you clicking for 50,000 times. :whistle:

Thanks to all those who appreciate my input, and even bigger thanks to those who don't. ;)

View attachment 36183

Hmm that should mean
1) Compared to your posts you have got double the number of likes (almost)
Or that for every post that you made you got 2 likes.
2)It should also mean 27likes per day...(roughly)

And I am jealous of you. :coffee:

Protest!!!! :feminist:

Congrats Aero!! :)

Last edited:
He's a moderator, so he is constantly called to read the lowest quality posts on this forum. By report or mention.

So it makes sense that he would give a lot of negatives, to deter users from breaking forum rules.

We've reduced point infractions ever since ratings were introduced. More neg ratings means less people are getting banned.

I personally prefer ratings for milder offenses. It means if you've gotten a point based infraction, it means a very serious offense was commited.

@levina @OCguy and others. Thanks for appreciation.

Those 50k thanks are from people who want to be in your good books....

You're one of the worst mods I've ever seen, you troll yourself but ban others on slightest pretext.....

You have this funny 'moral standing' of not banning people in the threads in which you troll.......as if, you're the king and people get to 'enjoy' only when you 'enjoy'.......

You misuse your power much.......

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that maybe at least 1 of your rather sad -9 ratings was given by the person you are attacking? Do you feel that might be clouding your judgment? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom